Invoices

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hey all you season ticket holders,

Just one question for you all. Have any of you received your invoices for renewal of your tickets yet? On the STH page on Seahawks.com it says that invoices will go out beginning late February. This is the last day of February and I haven't received anything yet. Just wanted to know as a newbie to this whole renewal process.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
My ticket rep says they are coming out this week (first week March)- can't wait to see how much they go up, after climbing 12% the last two years! AND over 30% the last 5-6 years now.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
You get them via e-mail unless you have no e-mail acct setup with the Hawks or you formally request one via snail mail.

GO HAWKS!!!

devo2478

Reaction score
Just spoke to the office yesterday and they are hoping to get them out this week as someone else said.

My guess is they are out by Friday with a payment renewal deposit date of March 25th. Gives everyone three weeks to make payment. Also anyone who wants to complain about pricing needs to look at the prices for the Vikings new stadium. They have a PSL and then the prices for seats are crazy...be thankful for the quality football at reasonable prices that season ticket holders are getting here in Seattle.

http://www.usbankstadium.com/stadium-builders-license/

mikeak

Reaction score
devo2478":31s3s0z6 said:
Just spoke to the office yesterday and they are hoping to get them out this week as someone else said.

My guess is they are out by Friday with a payment renewal deposit date of March 25th. Gives everyone three weeks to make payment. Also anyone who wants to complain about pricing needs to look at the prices for the Vikings new stadium. They have a PSL and then the prices for seats are crazy...be thankful for the quality football at reasonable prices that season ticket holders are getting here in Seattle.

http://www.usbankstadium.com/stadium-builders-license/

How are they that different??? Honest question not sure what I am missing

http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map

Club seats for Seahawks are $4,300 / season. Vikings will charge $400 / game which means $4,000 for season. SBL yes for club seat is a difference but the SBL price is $9,500 and Seattle sold theirs over 10 years ago for $3,000 with today's market selling equivalent for over $20k each

Look across and the grey area costs $160 / game so $1,600 which is exactly what the lower level charter seats costs for Seattle ($1,500 this year) and the SBL is $3,700 -- Seattle was $3,000 10 years ago

The big difference is that every seat in the stadium is a licensed seat

devo2478

Reaction score
I just know comparing my seats to the ones in the new Vikings stadium(lower corner) they are $28 more per game plus a $2000 PSL per seat. Didn't do a full cross comparison section by section but the PSLs make the prices crazy.

mikeak

Reaction score
devo2478":2hxe9jlk said:
I just know comparing my seats to the ones in the new Vikings stadium(lower corner) they are $28 more per game plus a $2000 PSL per seat. Didn't do a full cross comparison section by section but the PSLs make the prices crazy.

Yeah I can't honestly remember a team making EVERY seat PSL

While some say it is a scam the second issue is that it is speculative. Some people can make big money and others will lose. Levi stadium PSLs are way down and Seahawks PSLs are way up

St Louis PSLs.........well they are suing

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Marlin Man":in9088aa said:
My ticket rep says they are coming out this week (first week March)- can't wait to see how much they go up, after climbing 12% the last two years! AND over 30% the last 5-6 years now.

Salary Cap is rising....so are ticket prices.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
OK, here is an email I sent to my rep today and his very quick reply:

Hello, Steve.

About 7-10 days ago I looked on the season ticket holder webpage on seahawks.com and read a statement that invoices will go out at the end of February and then read on my account manager that we had until March 9th to renew our tickets. Well, it’s March 3rd and I haven’t received any invoices and March 9th is less than a week away. Is there any information that you have that I need to know regarding this matter? As always, thanks Steve!

Nate

-----------

Thank you for the email. We have been delayed in getting information out. Unless we have sent an invoice that due date is subject to change.

We should have everything out in 7-10 business days I'm hoping by next week

---------

So everyone, if you're like me we can stop checking our email and account manager every few hours.

devo2478

Reaction score
Sounds like it will be closer to mid month with a payment due by 3/25. Thats when the first payment was due last year and it just seems like that would make sense this year as well.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
My rep told me that invoices will go out tomorrow (3/9) and that we should be able to renew at that time.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Invoices not out yet, but just got the lovely email that said 4% increase (overall). Hope mine is under or at 4%. I really don't want to sell game tickets, but this may have to be my route to afford my tickets.

mikeak

Reaction score
7% increase for me

Got the invoice

EDIT: I have charter seats and I expect they decided that those are under charged and increased them more

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
ZagHawk":251q47du said:
Invoices not out yet, but just got the lovely email that said 4% increase (overall). Hope mine is under or at 4%. I really don't want to sell game tickets, but this may have to be my route to afford my tickets.

Just got mine as well. I don't want to sell mine either, but had to last year because I was out of the country. But, my plan is to deposit $150 per month to my account which should be enough to renew my current seats. I do plan to upgrade when I can, but the renewal rates will effectively delay that for a couple more years I assume.

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
Just got an email that the renewal will be in our account manager tomorrow.