Color Rush Jerseys to be worn in 2016(SPECULATION)

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
I got a little inside info, from a widely famous former Seahawk (Unnamed) Lime green jerseys WILL be coming back.. We will have a new " Color rush" jersey starting this year. It should look something like this..

EDIT: title edited by staff.
Unnamed sources are not to be posted as fact. Although this may be true, the story is pure speculation as posted.

Attachments

• vnbcvnbcvbn.PNG
    vnbcvnbcvbn.PNG
    173.9 KB · Views: 4,390

drdiags

Reaction score
We should play the Rams in their all yellow uniforms, but that will probably mess it up for those with color issues. Maybe the Bucs with their all red. Or .... just when I was coming around on this whole lime thing.

BFS is probably creaming his shorts (ha ha!)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
drdiags":1kh8wpvo said:
We should play the Rams in their all yellow uniforms, but that will probably mess it up for those with color issues. Maybe the Bucs with their all red. Or .... just when I was coming around on this whole lime thing.

It's likely going to be a division opponent whenever it happens, as the color rush thing is only happening on TNF. I imagine NBC/CBS want the Seahawks to feature on National TV .. and those initial TNF games are always division rivalries.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if our first trip to LA happens on a Thursday.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
drdiags":1tpetxn7 said:

We had an old Curtis Mathes TV as a kid that had wonky color controls. The Color Rush crap takes me back to those days (feel the headache coming on every time I see them).

Still, lime green is better than mustard yellow IMO.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
michael-scott-no.gif

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'll wait until it's officially announced by the NFL. Thanks tho

chris98251

Reaction score
The M & M Game, original or Peanut will be the only question.

Optometrists will love this game, the post game business should be very high.

McGruff

Reaction score
jammerhawk":x3fi9vsa said:

I disagree. I still wear my lime green John Carlson jersey and its my favorite one.

I'd buy this updated one in a heart beat. But not John Carlson.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Can't believe anyone would think that color is a good idea. The whole color rush idea is dumb to start with. I understand they want more jerseys to market because its all about money. I'd think they'd score more jersey sales from going with a throwback concept.

pehawk

Reaction score
We'll all look like assholes. Perfect.

Jennifer Connelly in Requeim for a Dream had more dignity than anyone sporting these disasters.