I'm New

chadhawkz

Reaction score
Ok hawk fans I'm new to the area and I'm embracing my new found team. I know free agency is about to begin and I'm checking out what's going on. Kearse, Lane, and Irvin....aren't those 3 a key part of this team. I mean it looks like all 3 are going elsewhere. I guess Irvin for sure, but what about the other 2.

titan3131

Reaction score
Well as a been I recommend watching the rainy city redemption series Google it. Will be the best thing to indoctrinate you.

Second decide how much of a fan you want to be casual to hard-core.

Third memorize the Seahawk addict mantra "in john and Pete we trust"

Let us know ur decsion.

chris98251

Reaction score
chadhawkz":2zd5j7b8 said:
Ok hawk fans I'm new to the area and I'm embracing my new found team. I know free agency is about to begin and I'm checking out what's going on. Kearse, Lane, and Irvin....aren't those 3 a key part of this team. I mean it looks like all 3 are going elsewhere. I guess Irvin for sure, but what about the other 2.

Seahawks rarely are active the first couple of days when regarding other teams Free Agents, they also tend to keep big ticket items close to the vest even our own players to keep the bidding advantage that other teams can calculate to a minimum.

Saying that, you can read where our player may be visiting, something it seems this Front Office encourages, many players feel their value is more then what we will offer and find that the rest of the league may not share that feeling as well and they will end up back at a friendly contract.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Welcome!

I'll try not to be too much of a D....even though I usually am. I really do try....kind of....sometimes.

OP
OP
C

chadhawkz

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2ow1mq92 said:
Welcome!

I'll try not to be too much of a D....even though I usually am. I really do try....kind of....sometimes.
its all good vin. i was born and raised on the east coast i have delt with many different personalities from nice to extreme D-Bag. i have thick skin.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET and to the area. Kearse and Lane are staying, Irvin is going to Oakland.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Welcome!

You'll find posts on all three players on the first page here, with posters that go into pretty good detail on the pluses and minuses of retaining or losing each one. They should be able to answer most your questions.