Rumblings Hawks are making a big move today...

pehawk

Reaction score
Pretty good Seahawks follow is saying Hawks have a big move dropping today. I'm kinda giddy.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Big moves would be re-signing Okung or signing Schwartz, Mack, or Smith.

I guess the wildcard would be Matt Forte.

With the type of players the Hawks bring in though (and it would be a perfect scheme fit at a low $ position), if this isn't just nonsense I think the perfect guess is Arian Foster.

I don't see any way that big name FAs on the defensive side of the ball can make sense for the Hawks from a cap perspective.

Foster is a splashy name at a price point the Hawks could actually afford.

I say 85% BS; 10% Foster; 5% Mack.

McGruff

Reaction score
I've just had a weird feeling about Oliver Vernon. It wouldn't make much sense, but its just a feeling I've had.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm not breaking any news nor saying anything will undoubtedly happen. Just throwing the rumblings out there.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Mack please. Hawks don't like cancelling out comp picks but seeing as we're probably only getting a 4th for Bruce who cares.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
pehawk":3oyrddec said:
I'm not breaking any news nor saying anything will undoubtedly happen. Just throwing the rumblings out there.

Which you're not linking to why? :lol:

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Its not a conspiracy I just post through my phones browser so linking aint the easiest thing. Check out @evanonfg as an example. He's hit on a few things over the years.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this? I forget that just shooting the shit, like you would your friends, isn't really this board anymore. Too many mods desperate to moderate has lead to a culture of scrutinizing posts as if they were AP articles.

sutz

Reaction score
pehawk":27wukgd2 said:
Its not a conspiracy I just post through my phones browser so linking aint the easiest thing. Check out @evanonfg as an example. He's hit on a few things over the years.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this? I forget that just shooting the shit, like you would your friends, isn't really this board anymore. Too many mods desperate to moderate has lead to a culture of scrutinizing posts as if they were AP articles.
I don't blame the mods. I blame the posters who pounce on that kind of post like it's a Krispy Kreme, then get pissed when there is no creme filling. We've had some epic threads and pillow fights over rumors and stuff, so the mods can get a little sensitive.

;)

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":4aqb0hnn said:

If you're going to throw out an inconclusive heard-it-through-the-grapevine rumour on this board you sure as shit better back it up with an absolutely concrete irrefutable source!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
McGruff":2aj3q7aa said:
I've just had a weird feeling about Oliver Vernon. It wouldn't make much sense, but its just a feeling I've had.
Miami just pulled the transition tag from Vernon after agreeing with Mario Williams.