***Announcement: Seahawks.Net Off-Season Acquisition***

A

Anonymous

All,

I hope this note finds you well, and in great spirits!

In the midst of the NFL Free Agency period, we are pleased to announce we have secured the services of a seasoned veteran to add to the Seahawks.Net staff. This person should be quite familiar to you, and although he has a history of dropping trou at mid-field following playoff games, this talented and dedicated user will help to bolster last seasons 16-0 squad by providing poignant and dedicated moderation duties, as well as providing a healthy dose of comedic genius.

Terms of the agreement are still pending, but my sources are indicating a 15-year, $1.00 contact, with an undisclosed signing bonus which he intends to donate 100% of to charity!

What a guy! :th2thumbs:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please, let me be the first to introduce to you our newest member of the "Mod Squad":

Sgt. Largent!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9148

memberlist.php?mode=leaders

Please join me in welcoming the 9,148th member of Seahawks.Net to the team. (And, somebody get the guy some Tums, as that Blue Pill can burn a little on the way down...)

:les:

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

Cartire

Reaction score
I see the bar has been set real, real low....

congrats

drdiags

Reaction score
Will he be re-instating his media guy blowing Tebow avatar to commemorate the occasion? Congrats and best of luck.

pehawk

Reaction score
Good call. Hopefully he doesn't lose his uniqueness like the rest do.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
RIP, Sarge.

Er, I mean, Sir, Congratulations, Sir!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well finally something to interest me and possibly participate a bit more until preseason. Let's see what you got sir.

Sac

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3bdbzi6x said:
Well finally something to interest me and possibly participate a bit more until preseason. Let's see what you got sir.
I miss you baby!

byau

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see his combine times: typing speed, locking speed, joke per word ratio, etc.

CONGRATS MAN!