Christine Michael Re-Signed

McGruff

Reaction score
I just assumed this would happen eventually. Figured after the draft.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/03/17/seahawks-re-sign-rb-christine-michael[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
McGruff":1w65ejas said:
I just assumed this would happen eventually. Figured after the draft.

I had assumed there was a length of time they had to wait after not picking up his tender to allow the FO to a lesser amount. I don't believe that's actually the case though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel a lot better about our RB depth now. We can go into the draft and let the best 3rd down option fall to us instead of reaching for one out of desperation. C-Mike proved last year he has become a solid backup option.

pehawk

Reaction score
The living embodiment of the "100" emoji.

Nice!

IMG 20150903 194827 zpscpogukrt

mistaowen

Reaction score
pehawk":3nre06uk said:
The living embodiment of the "100" emoji.

Nice!

IMG 20150903 194827 zpscpogukrt

I didn't know I needed that outfit until just now.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
With Michael back in the mix I'm confident about our RB situation. Rawls is one of the best backs in the league already and will have plenty of room to improve and meanwhile he's backed up by Michael who proved to be able to carry the load when he has to. Now we need a decent 3rd down option and we're set.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm down with this. I'd say he redeemed himself on his return visit last season. If he maintains that hard working unselfish attitude, it'll be great.

I like that we'll have two RBs with some skills who are familiar with the offense on board.

And yes, I agree that this relieves some of the tension around our draft as far as needs.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hooray! I think this will be his break out year!

I've been wondering if the guy is ADD? ON FX he ran up to Carroll and said "I apologize for pointing to where I was going, I get excited."

He knows he's not supposed to give the play away, but seems to anyway, as if he get adrenaline amped then drops concentration. I'm beginning to think there's something there, nothing major, but an inability to concentrate when his emotions are high.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
I was eagerly awaiting this one. CM looked good at the end last season. It will be great to know we have a starter caliber back waiting in the wings or even a dependable back to spell Rawls in games. Now lock up Truckafu.

Chapow

Reaction score
He had 2 good, productive games last year (still 0 TDs though). While that was nice to finally see after 4 years in the league, I don't think that proves anything at this point.

I don't hate the signing by any means, it's just pretty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me.

Hopefully he didn't cost much more than a sixer of Tab and a bag of chili cheese flavored fritos.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He played better in more than just two games. I love him as a backup. Glad they brought him back.

Chapow

Reaction score
austinslater25":353tuo9u said:
He played better in more than just two games. I love him as a backup. Glad they brought him back.

Which ones other than week 15 vs Cleveland and week 17 @ Arizona?

BTW, I said he had 2 good, productive games last year. Emphasis added in case you missed it the first time, your response kinda made it seem like you did.

Jville

Reaction score
All of you Christine Michael subjects have had three years of practice at making excuses, allowances and pointing at potential. You guys have had enough practice.

This year ........ I'd want to hear excuses that are original, richer, earth shattering and epic.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":dzubgmla said:
All of you Christine Michael subjects have had three years of practice at making excuses, allowances and pointing at potential. You guys have had enough practice.

This year ........ I'd want to hear excuses that are original, richer, earth shattering and epic.

Points out earlier post above to JVille :p