Russell Wilson moving forward

Hwkfn12

Reaction score
Anyone feel Russel may be getting 'soft' from too much attention?....Too Hollywood. I feel like Rhonda Rousey is a prime example of what happens when you become 'Soft' from celebrity life. He now has sponsors from bose and just opened his own line of clothing. Many have shown to not preform when they have large sums of money.

Crizilla

Reaction score
He's been in the spotlight for awhile now and last year he put up MVP type numbers. I'm not worried

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":ne4mflug said:
"Russell", not "Russel".

Maybe the OP should be worried that he's gone too Holywood?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Peyton Manning has been the biggest celebrity in sports over the past 15 years, and his career ended up just fine.

Oh, and Tom Brady.

Try to enjoy life and not worry so much.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
He's drowned by all the attention. However, I think he's balancing it pretty well... so no. But I can see where OP is coming from because Russell doesn't do his "preparation in separation" type of phrases anymore.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I actually expect him to have a better year. The locker room will finally be all his (offense). Now that ML has retired he is the one most important piece in the offense and now with more tenure. Not that I think ML was bad for the locker room but RW was kinda splitting with him. IMHO it is hard to lead unless you are not totally in charge. I thin k we saw a glimpse of what this offense is like without ML in the line up last season. As bad and weird as this sounds I feel ML retiring will allow this offense to go to the next level.

BTW I hope no one thinks I am bashing ML. He is and will always be my favorite Hawks running back.

sutz

Reaction score
Life of a Hawks fan: The never ending search for something more to worry about.

:laugh:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The fact that he didnt win an Oscar or even an MTV movie award for his cameo in the Entourage movie will keep him as focused and determined as ever.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ahem.

Attachments

• troll 1.jpg
    troll 1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,983

Ozzy

Reaction score
Wilson plays as hard as anyone I've ever seen on Sundays. That's not changing. I don't think I've ever been more confident in a player NOT going soft than I do about RW. He's going to be an all time great and the fun just started.

Mojambo

Reaction score
His focus in season has been terrific.

I'm glad he's living it up in the offseason. Guy deserves it.

evergreen

Reaction score
I'm hoping he takes exception to being the interception posterboy for super bowl highlights. They played that quite qa few more times than they showed us highlights of XLVIII. He's the NFL interception at the goal line defeat image, until he does something to change it. I hope.

pehawk

Reaction score
I to get worried about Rustle. It's not far fetched to think him staring in that Swingers sequel and dating Sierra may distract him. I hope I'm wrong, really due. But it's definitely something to worrisome about, four sure.

Willyeye

Reaction score
I've been really worried about Rusell (sic) because I haven't heard him say, "Why NOT me?" in about 2 years. Sure sign he's getting soft. Where's the sarcasm font?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":141ksbfc said:
I to get worried about Rustle. It's not far fetched to think him staring in that Swingers sequel and dating Sierra may distract him. I hope I'm wrong, really due. But it's definitely something to worrisome about, four sure.
Oh my God this is funny!
Ro just read it and started shaking uncontrollably though.