Seat Relocation

Tbone

Reaction score
Does anyone have the inside scoop when the seat relocation process starts.

Subzero717

Reaction score
It started when you reupped for your tickets. If you didnt do it then, I suggest you contact your broker.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Yup but you should have signed up when $ for tickets were due on the 18th. If you didnt let them know then, get a hold of your rep and let them know you are interested.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Tbone":3j81pz7e said:
Does anyone have the inside scoop when the seat relocation process starts.

When you got the email that your invoice for season ticket renewal was ready it should have directed you to questions and one of those was if you were interested in the seat relocation program. If you didn't mark yes I definitely would contact your rep ASAP if it's not too late. The STH website on seahawks.com states that the relocation program will begin in mid April. I am told by others that it starts with the longest season ticket holders and then down to the least. With that and the renewal rate I wouldn't count on any chance of relocation for a while but you never know.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":33i2ctak said:
Have you noticed that there are no ticket agents posting on this message board?

Couldn't have been more of a douchebag answer if you'd tried. He was just looking for a little guidance bud.

OP
OP
T

Tbone

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":uf0c6789 said:
Bigpumpkin":uf0c6789 said:

Couldn't have been more of a douchebag answer if you'd tried. He was just looking for a little guidance bud.

Thank you.....

I guess I need to clarify something here. I did sign up for relocation when I renew just curios as to maybe when it was last year that they opened up the seat relocation process. Not getting my hopes up that I will move my seats because I will only want to go lower in my section or over a section.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3arj7k1n said:
Bigpumpkin":3arj7k1n said:

Douchebag? Come on....I was simply pointing out that those in tickets sales makes themselves as inconspicuous as possible to the public. Otherwise, folk here would be hounding them continually.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":8mg8izt1 said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":8mg8izt1 said:
Bigpumpkin":8mg8izt1 said:

Douchebag? Come on....I was simply pointing out that those in tickets sales makes themselves as inconspicuous as possible to the public. Otherwise, folk here would be hounding them continually.

You have to admit that It did come across that way, but we all know that things can be taken out of context on a message board.

zelter

Reaction score
Left Side half way down click on Upgrade Your Seats - Upgrade Now link
Right Side under Upgrade Status it will show you the date and time upgrades for your tickets will be available
Hopefully there will be some updates from old-timers on availability
Good Luck

tom95

Reaction score
I went online to see about an upgrade. I chose to move and got timed out which was my fault. I called and was helped with a rep and she moved me. The original seats were on 305. We moved to 306 but lower from where we were by a few rows.
So I am just saying it might not be a bad idea to just give a call if you are having bad luck like me. Go Hawks!

Boiler

Reaction score
My rep just called me and let me relocate early, which was good because I absolutely had to get out of the NA section after having not understood what the NA stood for when I moved there online last year. :thirishdrinkers:

Subzero717

Reaction score
Boiler":1qzlsq09 said:
My rep just called me and let me relocate early, which was good because I absolutely had to get out of the NA section after having not understood what the NA stood for when I moved there online last year. :thirishdrinkers:
No way. Hahaha. That makes two of us.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Subzero717

Reaction score
So I dont know how you guys do it but every year a lot of people here have brokers that allegedly let them do stuff I never get to.

Boiler

Reaction score
Subzero717":1n7zyxpr said:
So I dont know how you guys do it but every year a lot of people here have brokers that allegedly let them do stuff I never get to.

She did say that she could only offer me certain seats before my appointment, but of the ones she could offer, there were two equally good options not in the NA section and one a few rows down in the NA section. I think the main constraint is that I couldn't change to a section with different pricing. I wish I had written her name down. She was very accommodating. Not the person I have dealt with in the past.