DC Comics Mock Draft

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks: Joker
The Clown Prince of Crime has terrorized Gotham City for quite some time. Thriving on chaos, he's simply too erratic for many teams and he'll likely plummet to this late in the draft. But if there's anything that gets Joker performing at his best, it's an audience. He's a great fit for the 12th man in Seattle. Joker's unpredictability will go well with the Legion of Boom. Offenses will never know what hit them.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap30000 ... sf23144142

ivotuk

Reaction score
If DC Comics were smart, they would create a group of comic book heros called the Legion of Boom. They could go around putting out oil fires with dynamite, blowing up bad guys, and firing Patriot Missiles at Terrorist Rockets. Everyone LOVES big explosions, it would be an instant success.

I'm sorry, what was the topic? :p

Question, if the Joker was on our team, who would he be? I'd say Marshawn, but he's not here anymore.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ivotuk":1wikimdj said:
I

Question, if the Joker was on our team, who would he be? I'd say Marshawn, but he's not here anymore.

Richard Sherman

Osprey

Reaction score
How did Flash not go to the Raiders?
Has Al been gone so long people forget their draft history?

pehawk

Reaction score
Osprey":1a8kitvk said:
How did Flash not go to the Raiders?
Has Al been gone so long people forget their draft history?

Now that's clever

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The Vikings would trade their entire draft for DC Thor... No way they pass him up if he is still available! And we already have our fair share of Jokers. When you get a chance to draft a super you have to get a possition of need! This is a perfect opportunity to get Russell some protection but knowing Cable it will have to be a conversion project...how about Brainiack and converting him to center? He has android strength and reflexes that match Super man plus he calculates and learns at the speed of light. No more problems with protections!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think it's kind of ridiculous that Bane would be picked before Superman. But still a fun list.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Joker is a horrible pick. What can be do besides talk? Maybe he would be a great game planned, but he's not tough, he's not fast or strong. He'd be out of the NFL in a year. If we are drafting that late, you take deathstroke. He's big and fast, and best of all he heals fast, so injuries would never be an issue.

acbass

Reaction score
ivotuk":2ongthhn said:
If DC Comics were smart, they would create a group of comic book heros called the Legion of Boom. They could go around putting out oil fires with dynamite, blowing up bad guys, and firing Patriot Missiles at Terrorist Rockets. Everyone LOVES big explosions, it would be an instant success.

I'm sorry, what was the topic? :p

Shouldn't the Legion of Boom be intercepting Patriot misses? Lol