Marshawn Lynch steals fans hat when asked for an autograph

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
This should probably go in the NFL forum, if so, mods feel free to move.

[youtube]Zb4MRGrFmGg[/youtube]

Exittium

Reaction score
love what he did for us, but im really tired of the away/off field antics now.

And its not funny, no matter how "funny" people around him try and make it by laughing. Its tiresome, and its like he's a kid trying to just push buttons now to see how much he can get away with.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Exittium":17ueqqsy said:

And its not funny, no matter how "funny" people around him try and make it by laughing. Its tiresome, and its like he's a kid trying to just push buttons now to see how much he can get away with.

Clutch them pearls.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
People looking for offense gonna get offended. Some of them will even bring up dumb shit he did in the past. Few will mention him driving to a guy's house to return a wallet.

I would bet that the fan whose hat was "stolen" will get a load of signed BM merch before all is said and done.

pehawk

Reaction score
Exittium":1vjqysep said:

Totally agree. Lynch acts like a thug and people are to afraid to discuss it honestly.

Subzero717

Reaction score
pehawk":3qgeg4pa said:
Exittium":3qgeg4pa said:

Totally agree. Lynch acts like a thug and people are to afraid to discuss it honestly.

Like when he gave a kid at Mcdonalds $500?

For all we know he returned it signed.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Subzero717":okch97pq said:
pehawk":okch97pq said:
Exittium":okch97pq said:

pehawk

Reaction score
Subzero717":355jr4th said:
pehawk":355jr4th said:
Exittium":355jr4th said:

Whatever. He's a thug and poor role model for my children.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pehawk":3hff3npi said:
Subzero717":3hff3npi said:
pehawk":3hff3npi said:
Exittium":3hff3npi said:

Whatever. He's a thug and poor role model for my children.

Or your childrens hats

pehawk

Reaction score
Exactly, Si. What if that had been Holdens hat? Not all of us are silver spoon like Lynch and can afford multiple hats.

Why can't Lynch just be more like Wilson?

Exittium

Reaction score
Subzero717":20xq5ewb said:
pehawk":20xq5ewb said:
Exittium":20xq5ewb said:

So if give a kid at McDonalds 500$ as well and turn around and take some dudes piece of property its all good ? No, I believe for us that would be a trip in handcuffs, if not a court appearance of some kind.
In Lynch's entourage not one of them stopped to get the lady's name, info or anything, they all laughed and kept walking with their boy while everyone laughed at the lady and encouraged lynchs actions. .

Ps Finding a wallet and returning to somebody is completely different than giving them 500$ of your own money. He could have kept the wallet and nobody but himself would have known.

I'm not hating on him or bashing him, so some of you I feel need to relax (some of you guys get to jumpy or defensive when a player you love gets any negative spins). I said I appreciated what he's done with us. But it still doesn't make him a great guy to take someones belongings. He could have just kept walking.. Just like the TMZ incident, he could have kept walking.

No instead he is pressing buttons, seeing what he can get away with, no different than a child.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Football is now like Teen Beat magazine. People are more concerned for the celebrity than the sport. Anything short of murder or rape who cares. It is non of our business. I guess everyone concerned about this watches TMZ and reads all the tabloids.

Bring on draft day.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Exittium":jzr6ivfd said:
Subzero717":jzr6ivfd said:
pehawk":jzr6ivfd said:
Exittium":jzr6ivfd said:

So if give a kid at McDonalds 500$ as well and turn around and take some dudes piece of property its all good ? No, I believe for us that would be a trip in handcuffs, if not a court appearance of some kind.
In Lynch's entourage not one of them stopped to get the lady's name, info or anything, they all laughed and kept walking with their boy while everyone laughed at the lady and encouraged lynchs actions. .

Ps Finding a wallet and returning to somebody is completely different than giving them 500$ of your own money. He could have kept the wallet and nobody but himself would have known.

I'm not hating on him or bashing him, so some of you I feel need to relax (some of you guys get to jumpy or defensive when a player you love gets any negative spins). I said I appreciated what he's done with us. But it still doesn't make him a great guy to take someones belongings. He could have just kept walking.. Just like the TMZ incident, he could have kept walking.

No instead he is pressing buttons, seeing what he can get away with, no different than a child.

I completely agree. It's just as childish as using the "I can't believe it's not butter guy" or a woman's tattooed rear end as your avatar. Some posters need to grow up. :sarcasm_on:

SeaMeat

Reaction score
A side note, and off topic...

That was a decent fight. Marshawn was nearly ringside with his mother and sitting next to Michael B. Jordan. Lynch was also allowed in the ring during pre-fight introductions.

Was cool to see him there (on HBO)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":q2nbr8h6 said:
Thug is a hate word, Pehawk. Why are the mods allowing him to use this kind of speech in a non-shacked forum?!

Since when has .net become a PC forum? My dictionary defines "thug" as a "brutal ruffian". Me thinks that someone is attempting to "hijack" this word.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Basis4day":36c4x5yz said:
Exittium":36c4x5yz said:

I completely agree. It's just as childish as using the "I can't believe it's not butter guy" or a woman's tattooed rear end as your avatar. Some posters need to grow up. :sarcasm_on:

9uZvZ0ANCA7fy