Anyone seen our regular season schedule yet?

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Or heard WHEN in the heck we get to see what we have already paid for? Kind of hard to plan ones life (other trips BESIDES football), when a guy wants to be home for all the games???? seems odd they have NO problem getting money out of us, before we ever even get an idea what/where/who/when????

Just saying

M.M.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am kinda sorta with his point. I am trying to schedule my vacations too. The idiots I used to hunt with need to know if I can be a slave for them...and I am thinking no this year like last year due to ballgames. The games I am thinking about are not in the state of WAH WAH. Pmedic.....get real. Real world problems started last weekend. UGH!!!!!!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Yeah, lookin forward to seeing if the NFL can schedule six opponents coming off bye weeks before playing Seattle again this season.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Yeah, this is the definition of a first world problem, but... They really do take too long to rig up the schedule. It's only 16 games per team, and it seems like MLB comes out with the entire 162 game per team schedule in no time after the season ends.

On the other hand, late April gives me plenty of time to plan my fall vacation(s).

I'm hoping for New England or New Orleans for first away game for my yearly anniversary away trip.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
You just know the New England game will be a 10am start if it is not a prime time game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":v28a2un6 said:
Yeah, this is the definition of a first world problem, but... They really do take too long to rig up the schedule. It's only 16 games per team, and it seems like MLB comes out with the entire 162 game per team schedule in no time after the season ends.

On the other hand, late April gives me plenty of time to plan my fall vacation(s).

I'm hoping for New England or New Orleans for first away game for my yearly anniversary away trip.

It's not that they take a long time to do it. They schedule things throughout the off season to keep maximum interest while there are no games being played. One thing the NFL does well is marketing.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Yeah, my wife has more problem with this than I do. She knows that I will not plan anything past July until I know what the schedule is. It drives her absolutely nuts!!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
nrayorr":11fv5mj0 said:
Yeah, my wife has more problem with this than I do. She knows that I will not plan anything past July until I know what the schedule is. It drives her absolutely nuts!!

She was sane before? :mrgreen:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2wzcz5b6 said:
Yeah, lookin forward to seeing if the NFL can schedule six opponents coming off bye weeks before playing Seattle again this season.

"Challenge accepted!" - Goodell

Anyway Marlin Man, believe me.. when the schedule is announced.. you will know. There will be 100 threads about how the team got screwed over somehow. :lol:

summesm

Reaction score
Looking at Mariners schedule there on the road opening weekend and week 2. hoping for a week one home game

nrayorr

Reaction score
LymonHawk":z7ul49sv said:
nrayorr":z7ul49sv said:

She has her moments. LOL!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
There are 2,430 MLB games a year and 256 NFL games; roughly 10x as many. NFL needs to be much more strategic with their games to make sure they are maximizing each one whereas baseball is about as predictable as it gets.

Chapow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1jd7zo0v said:

Yeah, looking forward to seeing if the NFL can schedule a week 9 bye week, followed by 3 home games in a row so the team doesn't have to travel for over a month in the middle of the season again. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
nrayorr":9dqhh6xk said:
LymonHawk":9dqhh6xk said:
nrayorr":9dqhh6xk said:

She has her moments. LOL!

Has or Had??? I always get them too confused. :twisted:

gowazzu02

Reaction score
The NFL will make a big deal out of it, a big hour long pre schedule release program will be on espn/nfl net then there will be a 2 hour long nfl release special, only to be followed by the post schedule release program to discuss the released schedule.

I will of course watch all of it.......