Disneyland. - 12s represent well

Faust

Reaction score
So I'm with my family on vacation in Disneyland. My brother-in-law, my son, and myself are all hawk fans. On our first day at the park we were all wearing Seahawks shirts.

As we go through the day we notice other fans representing their teams. Some of the most common were Raiders, Rams, and 49ers as expected here in SoCal. We also saw a few Steeler, clownboys and Pats fans as expected. Along with the occasional Chief, Vikes, Saints, Panthers, Cardinal, Jags, and even a lone Dolphin. Not a single Browns fan was seen, LOL.

The most represented team of all NFL teams? Yep, our beloved Hawks. Not only do we represent well, but we call each other out with a "GO HAWKS!" Even fans not wearing gear were calling out to us. I almost felt like a celebrity,
LOL.
I'm from Spokane Washington so I see a lot of Hawk fans but I was not expecting this. This is a different time for us long time Hawk fans. No longer do we get laughed at and ridiculed.

Go Hawks! Way to represent!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Faust":37pl0al9 said:
So I'm with my family on vacation in Disneyland. My brother-in-law, my son, and myself are all hawk fans. On our first day at the park we were all wearing Seahawks shirts.

As we go through the day we notice other fans representing their teams. Some of the most common were Raiders, Rams, and 49ers as expected here in SoCal. We also saw a few Steeler, clownboys and Pats fans as expected. Along with the occasional Chief, Vikes, Saints, Panthers, Cardinal, Jags, and even a lone Dolphin. Not a single Browns fan was seen, LOL.

The most represented team of all NFL teams? Yep, our beloved Hawks. Not only do we represent well, but we call each other out with a "GO HAWKS!" Even fans not wearing gear were calling out to us. I almost felt like a celebrity,
LOL.
I'm from Spokane Washington so I see a lot of Hawk fans but I was not expecting this. This is a different time for us long time Hawk fans. No longer do we get laughed at and ridiculed.

Go Hawks! Way to represent!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing man!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it great? No longer are we the random dude in a crowd wearing Seahawks gear getting laughed at. WE are the headliners, the sexy picks, the popular choice.

Welcome to Club Elite!

Never thought I would see the day.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
It's always great to see 12's well-represented across the country. I was at Disneyworld last year and saw tons of 12's and I wore my Hawks gear all week and either myself or the other 12 acknowledged with a "Go Hawks" every time. It's great for the organization and fans. I love it!

Subzero717

Reaction score
I dunno. Its kinda getting worn out. Like I dont have the energy for it anymore. Do I really need to high five and "Go Hawks!" Everytime I see a Hawk fan? I mean five years ago I didnt have this problem so I assume most are bandwagon anyway.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I didn't know many hawks fans 10 years ago.

Now, it seems like everyone is a hawks fan. Even those who bashed me 10 years ago saying "seahawks suck" are now fans

Subzero717

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2s7ri38u said:
I didn't know many hawks fans 10 years ago.

Now, it seems like everyone is a hawks fan. Even those who bashed me 10 years ago saying "seahawks suck" are now fans
Totally. Same people that were like "why do waste your $, time, energy?" Are having Hawk party Sundays every week.

McG

Reaction score
Yeah, I went to Disneyworld a couple of weeks ago. Other than the fact that it was so busy I ended up turning both ankles moving out of the way of people that didn't even speak the language because I don't like trampling little kids and apparently they walk like they drive, I actually saw quite a few people in 'Hawks gear. More than one "Go Hawks" was hollered at me when I was walking by, honestly that was the real highlight of the day, other than finally getting in the car at 11pm.

PS, Don't go to Disneyworld when all the Europeans/S. Americans/Canadians are on spring break AKA the 3rd or 4th week of March. Unless you really love mosh pits and standing in line.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Subzero717":1bpgwjvi said:
I dunno. Its kinda getting worn out. Like I dont have the energy for it anymore. Do I really need to high five and "Go Hawks!" Everytime I see a Hawk fan? I mean five years ago I didnt have this problem so I assume most are bandwagon anyway.

Ahhh....what exactly did you have for lunch?

jblaze

Reaction score
I was there with the family in October and wore Seahawks gear a lot of the week. There were TONS of Seahawks fans everywhere and they would always say "Go Hawks" as we walked by. There were more Hawks gear and fans than any other team combined. It was insane and incredibly awesome! Even stopped to talk shop with a few fans and they were good people, of course!

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2rxsfd4g said:
Now, it seems like everyone is a hawks fan.

My wife and I found out that Goofy isn't a fan, lol...

10368276_10203652242518873_6978299698486876371_n.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Subzero717":2wharkvm said:

YOU shut your whore mouth mister.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Vegas is also a very "Hawks friendly" town from my many experiences there.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Spent a week in NY and I don't think I saw a single jersey for any team. Just Yankee caps.

hawksfan1976

Reaction score
It happens all over the world. I got a "Go Hawks" while visiting the Colosseum in Rome last year.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
There are easily more Hawks jerseys around the country than any other team. East coast and west coast.

We easily have one of the nicest looking jerseys too.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bbt23e8i said:
Vegas is also a very "Hawks friendly" town from my many experiences there.

Was just there this week and saw a decent amount of Seahawk attire. The occasional other team but far and away mroe Seahawks than all others combined.

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
I was in Cabo San Lucas last October (Week of the Carolina game). Ended up with about 20 to 25 random people just at our Hotel that posed for a picture together all in Hawks gear.

Even the Staff, some barely speaking English, would randomly blurt out "Go Hawks!" during the week. There was one TV at the poolside bar that Sunday, and there was no question it was gonna be the Seahawks game. One of the guys gave a waiter a hawks shirt and he looked like a kid opening up presents on Christmas he was so excited.

Felt bad for the lonely 9ers and Dolphins fan there (buddies). That is, until "laces out" decided to rub that last second loss in our faces. Think the Sun/Margarita combo got to me a bit and 9er guy had to hustle Mrs. Marino out of there post haste LOL.