Schedule prediction

Davidess

Reaction score
Away-Arizona, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, New England, NY Jets, Green Bay

Home -Arizona, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Carolina, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia

I thought this would be a fun game. We have the draft coming up but the schedule release is also in about 2 weeks (possibly) so I thought lets throw out our predictions on the schedule. You can put in what you think primetime games will be and times if you'd like but it is not required. again just for fun. Remember that Bye weeks don't start till week 4 and end week 12 and no prime time games week 17 unless it has playoff implications. have fun and good luck!.

P.S Mods if this has already been done you're more than welcome to delete this.

heres mine

Wk 1- @LA
Wk 2- Philly
Wk 3- @NYJ
Wk 4- @GB (Sunday Night)
Wk 5- ATL
Wk 6- @AZ (Thursday night)
Wk 7- BYE
Wk 8- MIA
Wk 9- @SF
Wk 10- CAR (Monday Night)
Wk 11- BUF
Wk 12- @TB
Wk 13- @NE (Sunday Night)
Wk 14- LA
Wk 15- @NO
Wk 16- SF
Wk 17- AZ

Alright good luck everyone!

rjdriver

Reaction score
It would be cool to get the first regular season game in LA in twenty years.

OP
OP
Davidess

Davidess

Reaction score
I mainly picked the Rams as the first game seeing as we normally start against a divisional team. Totally forgot it would be the first game in LA.

sutz

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":22wax460 said:
Since the Mariners are "Away" on Sept. 11th, it's likely that we open with a "Home" game.
Would be nice for a change. It only seems to happen about 1-2 times out of 5.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
heres mine

Wk 1- CAR home
Wk 2- Philly
Wk 3- @NYJ
Wk 4- @GB (Sunday Night)
Wk 5- MIA
Wk 6- @SF (Monday Night)
Wk 7- BYE
Wk 8- ATL
Wk 9- @AZ
Wk 10- @LA
Wk 11- BUF
Wk 12- @TB
Wk 14- LA
Wk 15- @NO (Saturday Game on ESPN)
Wk 16- SF
Wk 17- AZ

I bit.....he he he

Weeks 15, 16, 17 will be interesting being it is a set of holiday weekend games. Tis why I think Saturday.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":201xjgqm said:
Since the Mariners are "Away" on Sept. 11th, it's likely that we open with a "Home" game.

Stretching that out even further..

Week 1 - Mariners away
Week 2 - Mariners home
Week 3 - Mariners away
Week 4 - Mariners home

Should be noted that the M's being on the road is by no means a lock to the Seahawks being at home, but they typically try to slot the Seahawks in home/away games based on the Mariners schedule.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Wk 1 - Arz (Sunday night)
Wk 2 - @ TB
Wk 3 - Atlanta
Wk 4 - @ NYJ (MONDAY NIGHT)
Wk 5 - @ LA
Wk 6 - Buf
Wk 7 - Bye
Wk 8 - @NE (MONDAY NIGHT)
Wk 9 - Mia
Wk 10 - SF
Wk 11 - @Arz (Thursday night)
Wk 12 - @GB
Wk 13 - Car (Sunday night)
Wk 14 - Phi
Wk 15 - @NO
Wk 16 - @SF
Wk 17 - LA

Fun topic thank you. Hopefully they limit our 10 am games to under 4 this year

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
First day of baseball and here I am getting excited about football. Having visions of a Sunday night Hawks beatdown of the Pats in NE. Not much could be sweeter.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Look, everyone predicting the Hawlks on the road for the 5th year in a row for their Thursday night game. C'mon, the NFL wouldn't do that to Seattle. :sarcasm_off:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1n874uxm said:
........Weeks 15, 16, 17 will be interesting being it is a set of holiday weekend games. Tis why I think Saturday.
NFL doesn't usually play more than one game on Christmas when it falls on a Sunday so you're likely correct that it'll be a Saturday (Christmas Eve) game. Guessing they'll play one evening game that day (5:30 PM Pacific) and it'll be between 2 east coast teams (cuz the holiday will basically be over by then in that time zone).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... tmas_games

canfan

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":2x028ckx said:
First day of baseball and here I am getting excited about football. Having visions of a Sunday night Hawks beatdown of the Pats in NE. Not much could be sweeter.

My only prediction is that the seahawks will have headset problems when they play at NE.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wont predict dates .. rather I'll break it down by time.

10 AM Kickoffs
at Tampa Bay (wouldn't be surprised if this game happens in Week 1 or 2)
at NY Jets

1 PM/1:25 PM Kickoffs
vs. San Francisco
vs. Los Angeles
vs. Buffalo
vs. Philadelphia
vs. Atlanta
vs. Miami
at Green Bay - FOX airs to whole country
at Arizona - FOX airs to whole country
at San Francisco

Thursday/Sunday/Monday Nighters
at Los Angeles (TNF)
at New England (SNF)
vs. Arizona (SNF)
vs. Carolina (SNF)
at New Orleans (MNF)

Erebus

Reaction score
Wk 1 - @LA
Wk 2 - @TB
Wk 3 - CAR
Wk 4 - BYE
Wk 5 - MIA
Wk 6 - @NO
Wk 7 - BUF
Wk 8 - ARI (Monday night)
Wk 9 - @SF (Thursday night)
Wk 10 - ATL
Wk 11 - @ARI
Wk 12 - SF
Wk 13 - @NYJ
Wk 14 - PHI
Wk 15 - @NE (Sunday night)
Wk 16 - LA
Wk 17 - @GB

This is satire, but only slightly. We'll start out with our southern games early when it's still hot, with the Rams pass rush getting an early advantage against our new offensive line. Once again we'll have to wait for week 3 for our home opener, but it will be against another good pass rush getting their shots in before our line gels.

We'll get stuck with the early bye. We'll actually get a home game after the bye, but it will be an easy team, so the advantage won't matter that much. And then we'll have a Thursday road game following a Monday night game (yes I know they don't do that, but they might make an exception for us). And our three coldest games will be saved for the end of the season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ykwz3ya said:
heres mine

Wk 1- CAR home
Wk 2- Philly
Wk 3- @NYJ
Wk 4- @GB (Sunday Night)
Wk 5- MIA
Wk 6- @SF (Monday Night)
Wk 7- BYE
Wk 8- ATL
Wk 9- @AZ
Wk 10- @LA
Wk 11- BUF
Wk 12- @TB
Wk 14- LA
Wk 15- @NO (Saturday Game on ESPN)
Wk 16- SF
Wk 17- AZ

I bit.....he he he

Weeks 15, 16, 17 will be interesting being it is a set of holiday weekend games. Tis why I think Saturday.

I wanna change mine...TB will be week 2 and philly will be week 12. Gotta have a hot time in the old town. And I know peeps in TB..so I may be partying with them and not make it to the game. They live about 50 miles away I think. The other ones live 2 hours away. it is gonna be a fun game to go to. EVEN THO IT WILL BE HAWT.

chris98251

Reaction score
Prediction, were going to get scheduled with more away games on primetime then home, the board is going to have a fieid day with the way it is put together, and we will have more 10:00 AM games against the tougher opponents on the road then the weaker ones.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to playing the rams in the collesium at 1pm (if its not a prime time game). The whole 10am start in st luois gave me rally bad vibes. That stadium. The announcers everytime we played there. The lack of fans. Ew. Time to start a clean slate.

Sucks we still have to look at Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams on the sideline, though

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sounders have a home game on Sunday October 23 which would be Week 7. So Seattle can't have a home game that week.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Erebus":3snsc8zj said:
Wk 1 - @LA
Wk 2 - @TB
Wk 3 - CAR
Wk 4 - BYE
Wk 5 - MIA
Wk 6 - @NO
Wk 7 - BUF
Wk 8 - ARI (Monday night)
Wk 9 - @SF (Thursday night)
Wk 10 - ATL
Wk 11 - @ARI
Wk 12 - SF
Wk 13 - @NYJ
Wk 14 - PHI
Wk 15 - @NE (Sunday night)
Wk 16 - LA
Wk 17 - @GB

This is satire, but only slightly. We'll start out with our southern games early when it's still hot, with the Rams pass rush getting an early advantage against our new offensive line. Once again we'll have to wait for week 3 for our home opener, but it will be against another good pass rush getting their shots in before our line gels.

We'll get stuck with the early bye. We'll actually get a home game after the bye, but it will be an easy team, so the advantage won't matter that much. And then we'll have a Thursday road game following a Monday night game (yes I know they don't do that, but they might make an exception for us). And our three coldest games will be saved for the end of the season.

I laughed, and got fired up. Cause honestly, your probably more right then your wrong.