Russell Wilson has royal ancestry

kearly

Reaction score
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... m-royalty/

As the story says, Wilson “learned of a heritage including slaves, free blacks and whites — reaching all the way back to Saint Arnulf, the bishop of Metz, born in 582. The strands of ancestry included at least one English king.”

The story notes that at the end of the night, Wilson was asked his thoughts on what he had learned and said: “Some of our ancestors may have grown up as slaves. Some may have been slave owners. … We forget we’re all human.”

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have Barony in my ancestry. He gave it up for a wife and freedom before the second world war. May have been before the first WW....I shall have to look again.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I've tried to research mine.
Problem is, the name was changed to protect the guilty.
Can only go back about 5 generations on fathers side.

I kinda admire RWs stance on his.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
According to the Richmond Post Dispatch, when Wilson learned of his royal heritage, he jumped up, pumped his fist and shouted "I knew it!"

Classic.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Awesome. We now know who to thank for 1/15000th of his genes.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wonder who the English king is, they didn't say in the article. I was hoping it would be Stephen of Blois cause then I could brag that Russ and I are related. :laugh:

endzorn

Reaction score
I have prostitutes in my ancestry. It's the main reason I've never known my father.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
endzorn":18arrih6 said:
I have prostitutes in my ancestry. It's the main reason I've never known my father.

Based on all the clues given i believe largent80 is your father.

(Just kidding rob)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
endzorn":6i2w0e9t said:

If you don't know who your father is, Shawn Kemp is always a good guess.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I hear his royal ancestry was too short compared to other kings of his time.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2l9xwe4q said:
I hear his royal ancestry was too short compared to other kings of his time.

At first, I :roll:

Then, I :34853_doh:

But after a bit, I actually :lol:

lukerguy

Reaction score
He works hard like a slave and leads like a king. Makes sense.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":9r6pea1w said:
I've tried to research mine.
Problem is, the name was changed to protect the guilty.
Can only go back about 5 generations on fathers side.

I kinda admire RWs stance on his.
I'm a total North American mutt on one side but know I'm 3rd generation German on the other side. Hence the reason I'm awesome.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Well at least this didn't turn into a worship fest like I thought it would. A lot of people have "royal" or the like in their lineage. Most of the elite throughout history were entitled swine that sharted on most things and had sex with everything else so it's not surprising.

The Shawn Kemp comment made this topic well worth the read though. :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
vin.couve12":mkpe67wh said:
Well at least this didn't turn into a worship fest like I thought it would. A lot of people have "royal" or the like in their lineage. Most of the elite throughout history were entitled swine that sharted on most things and had sex with everything else so it's not surprising.

Vin, I'm American and unfortunately not the 1%. I'm doing my best to change that. But the point is I believe IF YOU expect to move up you work it. It brings surprisingly awesome results, seriously.

I've always thought Canada is similar in this ethos?

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":13wwgwe5 said:
vin.couve12":13wwgwe5 said:

Vin, I'm American and unfortunately not the 1%. I'm doing my best to change that. But the point is I believe IF YOU expect to move up you work it. It brings surprisingly awesome results, seriously.

Canuckville is pretty much the same but Vin needs to go 308.5 miles north to experience it :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":16e687j2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":16e687j2 said:
vin.couve12":16e687j2 said:

Canuckville is pretty much the same but Vin needs to go 308.5 miles north to experience it :)
He's American? Really? If so, he's almost as disappointing as Pe. Hey, Pe it should shock you that I actually like you despite you being a punk and a man. I'd think about that carefully . Just my opinion mind. Every day that passes your kind worries me less and less but that's your problem at this point not mine.