Rawls: "My Recovery is Coming Very Quickly"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've believed since it was decided that he didn't need surgery that he'd be back and starting week one at 100%. I'm sticking with that til I hear something that moves me off that feeling.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1arrv3o7 said:
I've believed since it was decided that he didn't need surgery that he'd be back and starting week one at 100%. I'm sticking with that til I hear something that moves me off that feeling.
Just as well. Best to give him the max possible time to heal completely...especially when considering his playing style. Dude's a human battering ram.

Sent from my SC-04F using Tapatalk

jblaze

Reaction score
I think he'll be fine. Graham on the other hand....

chris98251

Reaction score
Schneider appears to think both will be ready by regular season based on PFT article.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1o5vl5vz said:
hawksfansinceday1":1o5vl5vz said:
Just as well. Best to give him the max possible time to heal completely...especially when considering his playing style. Dude's a human battering ram.

And to be honest, as much as I love his style, I hope he learns that he doesn't need to hit everybody on the field each damn run. I mean, once he hits the secondary it's ok if he attempt to avoid contact and get more yards/extend the play now and then.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Marshawn gave him similar advice. Hopefully he listened.