2016 Regular Season Schedule to be announced tomorrow (4/14)

HawkGA

Reaction score
NFL screws Seattle again with the first game and it only gets worse from there.

Too soon?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Puts on Roland mask.

You chomp at the bit, not on it.

Takes off Roland mask.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Puts Roland mask back on

It's also slightly more correct to say champing, not chomping, though chomping is pretty widely used.

Leaves Roland mask on cuz this is kinda fun.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Cue complaints about short weeks and 10:00AM PT games across the country:)

Jville

Reaction score
So ...... how many teams do we get coming off their byes this year?

Will it be more than the, league leading, four faced last year?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Crizilla":ts4iveay said:
I predict an away Thursday game against a division opponent.
Way to go out on a limb man, especially considering it's been that way for what, five years in a row? :sarcasm_off:

Likely be at AZ this year cuz they're the toughest division opponent the Hawks will face.

Not that Commissioner Rooney is purposely trying to screw Seattle or anything like that. :sarcasm_off:

kearly

Reaction score
At least if they stick us with a game at the Rams in week 1, it won't be at 10am anymore.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
There are a lot of people who like to believe the NFL purposely designs the schedule to disadvantage their favorite team. But could the NFL actually use the schedule to try and give one particular team an advantage?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... um-in-l-a/
PFT":356fbt3c said:
Early indications are that ticket sales are strong for the Rams in Los Angeles, but if they start the season 0-5, that’s going to kill a lot of the interest they have in their new hometown. The league office may do everything it can to help the Rams get off to a strong start.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2thcl4ko said:
There are a lot of people who like to believe the NFL purposely designs the schedule to disadvantage their favorite team. But could the NFL actually use the schedule to try and give one particular team an advantage?

PFT":2thcl4ko said:
Early indications are that ticket sales are strong for the Rams in Los Angeles, but if they start the season 0-5, that’s going to kill a lot of the interest they have in their new hometown. The league office may do everything it can to help the Rams get off to a strong start.

So they will be scheduling us in the first five weeks then? :evil:

-bsd

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2nlwk1zy said:
SeatownJay":2nlwk1zy said:

PFT":2nlwk1zy said:

So they will be scheduling us in the first five weeks then? :evil:

-bsd

Soooo....

Home against the Ninahs,
Home against the Browns,
Home against da Hawks,
Home against Dolphins...... :1:

Edited for Dolphins over Chitown....they at least have Dolphins on the schedule somewhat.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
I have some schedule details if you guys want me to play spoiler. Obviously you'll find out anyways in a couple of hours...

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":2vs8mjhe said:
I have some schedule details if you guys want me to play spoiler. Obviously you'll find out anyways in a couple of hours...

Only credible game I've seen so far is a road game in Houston on February 5 .. but I am real curious to see these spoilers you have.

Latest posts