Single Game Tickets

jhern87

Reaction score
Is it pretty tough to get ahold of these? Does anyone have any tips or strategies to better your odds of snagging some? Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

titan3131

Reaction score
stand in line with me on july 25th!

get there early and wait all day and we can get 4 per person @ $66 each.

mikeak

Reaction score
but start with the computer since that is tomorrow. my advice is two browsers so firefox and chrome or explorer or whatever just two different since it often screw up if you are opening two tabs of one browser and try to get tickets (I missed out on some concert tickets because of doing that)

Also be fully logged in - try to buy some other tickets to confirm that you are fully in so that you don't have to put your password in before it books the seats

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping to get three of tickets for the Falcons game, but idk what day they go on sale.

Last year I went to buy tickets online and they were triple the price I remember

OP
OP
jhern87

jhern87

Reaction score
titan3131":1vzls7ys said:

Believe me.. If I lived in Seatlle in Seattle Id DEFINITELY be there.

OP
OP
jhern87

jhern87

Reaction score
mikeak":37po7buf said:
but start with the computer since that is tomorrow. my advice is two browsers so firefox and chrome or explorer or whatever just two different since it often screw up if you are opening two tabs of one browser and try to get tickets (I missed out on some concert tickets because of doing that)

Also be fully logged in - try to buy some other tickets to confirm that you are fully in so that you don't have to put your password in before it books the seats

Thanks Mike! I'll definitely be using your advice.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Get on the phone with a ticketmaster rep moments before they go on sale. At 10:00 sharp they will be available and he/she will be able to see a bunch.

Trying to grab them online at the same time is impossible.

zelter

Reaction score
YIKES
The ticketmaster site says prices will be from $299-$900 for Carolina or Miami
Falcons are cheaper at $250-$700 USD
plus fees of course

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
mikeak":zkm4amob said:

will they not hold them until you are logged in they give you a time limit ?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Lol what idiot is gonna pay those prices? I'll just buy off stub hub a week before and spend $200 per.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
guessing the brokers got them all...just can't justify paying $300 a pop for an upper deck nosebleeder. Is it wrong to hope for a couple losing seasons so people lose interest lol

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ChiefHawk":20uyuoqt said:
Tickets online really are a joke - I was waiting when they first came up and 'nothing is available'
same here...think its all bogus. Had IE and Chrome two different games. zip!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1no3my16 said:
ChiefHawk":1no3my16 said:
Tickets online really are a joke - I was waiting when they first came up and 'nothing is available'
same here...think its all bogus. Had IE and Chrome two different games. zip!

Actually got the Dallas game on stub hub for $65.00 each, ticket master is crazy $300.00 for nose bleeds I guess phone the Seahawks ticket outlet next time. were they selling them at the box office as well ?

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Got two tickets to the rams and two for the falcons game off the site today - 11:22am and there are still falcons tickets left also. I got teo falcons tickets for 205 each in sec 395 and 2 for the rams at 285 in sec 200! Not bad just keep trying

hulbe

Reaction score
Got 2 seats for Dolphins half way up one of the new Toyota sections for $265 each total. My wife and I double teamed the site and got through at 10:01am.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
why are tickets all of a sudden available? And WHY so much?? $325 upper deck a seat? Is that what they usually are?

Decimation

Reaction score
titan3131":2i5273m5 said:

$66 per person just by waiting early and all day? Count me in!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyh64000

Reaction score
Cyrus12":37eykadz said:
And WHY so much?? $325 upper deck a seat? Is that what they usually are?

I was wondering that as well...$325 for upper deck?