Which Home game do you think will be the best / exciting?

Which Home game do you think will be the best matchup?

• Sep 11 Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Sep 25 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 16 Falcons

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Nov 7 Bills

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Nov 20 Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dec 04 Panthers

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Dec 15 Rams

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dec 24 Cardinals

Votes: 20 23.5%

• Total voters

mikeak

Reaction score
Curious what people are looking forward to as the best homegame / most exciting homegame

Panthers is pretty obvious but I think the Bills game will be great and think they will have a good team. Couple that with MNF and middle of the season a lot could be at stake....

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with Panthers, but something tells me Miami is gonna be an interesting game...

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":37axs0u6 said:
Panthers. Shouldn't even be a question.

I dunno. I think the Bills game will be great for some reason and that combined with being MNF atmosphere will make it a lot of fun

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
There's really not a dud on the home schedule, all games are pretty damn intriguing.

Obviously the Panthers is the one that stands out, me thinks the players haven't forgotten that home collapse or playoff loss. Gonna be some crazy energy in the Clink that day.

edogg23

Reaction score
Wonder if the fans are actually going to bring it this year, or is the twelves really just a marketing ploy at this point.

Vetamur

Reaction score
edogg23":1dki5qkr said:
Wonder if the fans are actually going to bring it this year, or is the twelves really just a marketing ploy at this point.

I think they always still bring it despite the grumbling about corporate blahblahblah..

Its just a fact that teams have largely adjusted. The noise takes no one by surprise, and we play a lot of teams who are used to it by now. Even out of our division..how many times will this year be for Cam playing in our house?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Panthers are the obvious choice. They are built similar to us and probably provide the greatest challenge.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
edogg23":32db586s said:

I went to two games last year, and it was pretty damn loud.

We've discussed this, IMO it's not that the Clink isn't loud, it's that teams have figured out how to counter the noise with hand signals, silent counts, etc.

Add in the fact that the Hawks are good and rubbed every team's face in the dirt for the past 4-5 years, and you have other teams getting up for playing here.

chris98251

Reaction score
With our success and the schedule we get we play a better list of teams, better teams are coached better and more focused, that reduces the effects of outside influence since they are prepared better is all.

zelter

Reaction score
Cards game on Xmas Eve could have huge implications when it rolls around

PLUS the Seagals will have their Santa unis on !!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think the Panthers and the Cards, and which trumps the other really depends on team records at the time.

For me personally, my brother is a HUGE Dolphins fan, so we will definitely be planning something for that game, so it will be fun for us personally, whether the game is great or not. With it also being the season opener, it's something I'm really looking forward to.

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":jdyikdqk said:
I think the Panthers and the Cards, and which trumps the other really depends on team records at the time.

For me personally, my brother is a HUGE Dolphins fan, so we will definitely be planning something for that game, so it will be fun for us personally, whether the game is great or not. With it also being the season opener, it's something I'm really looking forward to.

How did he become a Dolphins fan? I'm assuming he's in Alaska too, so it's interesting that he'd pick the farthest team from AK geographically.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Panthers for sure. They stole a win from us last season.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Since I believe the Panthers are going to buckle this year, and the Rams are going to be our closest competition for the division, I voted Rams.