How many times have you watched this? I'm at 327

Optimus25

Reaction score
A lot. But I'm so pissed we didn't switch our entrance music to sad but true after that. Should have been automatic.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If you have watched it 327 times shouldn't you have it memorized by now, removing the need to watch it?

3 or 4 times for me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Optimus25":3jhj63pl said:
A lot. But I'm so pissed we didn't switch our entrance music to sad but true after that. Should have been automatic.
Agreed. :th2thumbs:

Now to the OP's original question..... 48. 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
Not sure how many times, don't bother to count but.

This is something that Pete should show first OTA, this is what you do to be a Champion.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I have only watched it twice, but that was one more time than I watched Death Proof and 98 times less than Tombstone.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I liked that intro, but I thought the impact of it was ruined when he also did the intro for the Broncos. They should have had two different people do the intros.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2akyi1y1 said:
I liked that intro, but I thought the impact of it was ruined when he also did the intro for the Broncos. They should have had two different people do the intros.

I agree!

Laloosh

Reaction score
I have a copy of it saved to an external drive as well as dropbox. Just in case...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":k1m5ahou said:
BlueTalon":k1m5ahou said:

I agree!
I thought it was clear that he was feeling the hawks intro. Just going through the motions for the donks.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
In my world, there was no Broncos intro.
Just the Seahawks intro, followed by a butt whoopin.

253hawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":os2oxjgz said:

It'd have to be licensed ($$$) unless it's one of the included artists/songs of the licensing package that either the team or the NFL already pays for or is allowed to use. And last I checked, Metallica are a bunch of money-grubbers when it comes to that. You know, because they were literally starving and destitute after Napster. Not sure how that worked in the SB, if the NFL paid for the license or if FOX did. I imagine the TV networks have a much deeper catalog, not to mention that the NFL are a bunch of tightwads when it comes to spending money on anything.

dbmack

Reaction score
Laloosh":38cdnww5 said:
Bigpumpkin":38cdnww5 said:
BlueTalon":38cdnww5 said:

I agree!
I thought it was clear that he was feeling the hawks intro. Just going through the motions for the donks.
Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn are Broncos fans. They have a home in Colorado.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/goldiehawn/status/696534143375544320[/tweet]