* ATTENTION: All Tapatalk Users *

A

Anonymous

Friends,

We have a request for those users viewing our site using Tapatalk: :roll:

It has become abundantly clear that a recent upgrade to the Tapatalk software has occurred. This automatic update has resulted in all users of this product being defaulted-back to showing your Tapatalk signature/salutation each time a post is submitted on the .NET site.

Tapatalk users may not see this until they have an opportunity to view the site correctly, in full, web page view, via your regular device browser, or on a PC.

All users of the Tapatalk product are strongly encouraged to re-visit your software settings to correct, and/or delete this function from displaying this automatic text, which shows your equipment type and Tapatalk choice, every time you submit. This creates additional scrolling and page-views that are an unnecessary step for our treasured users who are not using this product.

Thank you very much, in advance, for your attention to this matter.

Very warmly yours,
Scott

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Tapatalk is rather pointless anymore if you have a decent phone. I liken it to people still using an app for any website when they can just as easily (and without annoying permissions) use said website.

pehawk

Reaction score
As a youngster, an eager Houston was enticed into Tapatalk's panel van via promises of playstations and puppies. Ever since, Houston(aka Gilmore...his Islamic name), has been on a quest to save all of our hair being tustled and "keyboards" fumbled with, by the whiskey-smelling tentacles of Tapatalk.

It's a good cause, gentlemen. Don't let Tapatalk do to you what it did to Gilmore. You'll grow up to be a mod, waving a virtual rolling pin at grammatical errors and espousing the virtues of nonjocular social interactions.

XOXO

Father Ryan

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
The little blurb about tapatalk seams to be less than most people's signatures or little quote they spam at the end of their posts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

AVL

Reaction score
Meh, your zipper is down with every sig. People shouldn't be looking down there.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

:34853_doh:

To clarify, they offered me crack, and a puppy.

I kept the puppy, and sold the crack to a little blonde-haired kid with dirty knees they were calling "Ry-Ry".

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tap a talk is evolving.

They have grown leaps and bounds.
By no means are the perfect but they are always looking for input from users and "forum administrators"

Perhaps an email or msg from our administration could help with particular issue.

pmedic920

Reaction score
BTW, Tap a talk is a great app if you are a member and visit multiple forums a day :{)

If you are one of the posters that has Scotts panties all wadded up, please delete that "tag line" before taping send :{)

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Thank you to all those who took the time to vanquish that annoying tagline for us.

:th2thumbs:

The hundreds of valued members who complained, really appreciate it.

:mrgreen:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party and missed this. Fixed for future posting so you won't be seeing a sig from me anymore. Who uses tapatalk anyway?

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

austinslater25":1h27a0el said:
I'm a little late to the party and missed this. Fixed for future posting so you won't be seeing a sig from me anymore. Who uses tapatalk anyway?

Yeah, you sure fixed it...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
So we can advertise our apps?I'm sure I could find a different one to freshen things up and another person could do same with another different one ect

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

IndyHawk":6ua3hg4g said:
So we can advertise our apps?I'm sure I could find a different one to freshen things up and another person could do same with another different one ect

That's a negative, we advertise for no one. Hence, this polite message.

Yet, this off-season, boredom has folks having a little fun with just about everything.

:les:

Ozzy

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1n5v1d6m said:
austinslater25":1n5v1d6m said:

I copied and pasted it, Gotcha dude although it was in poor taste, wont happen again. :D

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":nkqe2r27 said:
HoustonHawk82":nkqe2r27 said:
austinslater25":nkqe2r27 said:

I copied and pasted it, Gotcha dude although it was in poor taste, wont happen again. :D

Liar.

Ozzy

Reaction score
True story, check techs post. :)

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Is the draft here yet?

Again, thanks to all who have taken the 52.5 seconds out of your precious day it takes to eliminate this irritating eyesore of a tagline.

Also, a shout-out to all those thinking I'm being anal, and also a big thanks to all of you that brought this issue to my attention, and for whom I took the rap for. As throwing myself under the bus, is what I'm good at.

#happytohelp

:thcoffee: