Frank Clark

Ozzy

Reaction score
We discussed this before as it was being rumored but not Rotoworld is reporting the team has made it official if that means much. Still not a fan of it because Clark was already a monster on the D-line and this experiment is a gamble. He is so talented that he will probably be fine wherever he is but still not sure I love it. I could be talked into it though.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Meh, it's not a full time move. Both Pete and John spoke to the fact that he'll be taking over Irvin's pass rushing reps, but SLB really isn't so much different from the Leo. I think your Leo is pass rushing 92% of the time or something like that where as the SLB might have to take the flat on 1st and 2nd down in a cover 3. He's not going to be a primary 1st and 2nd down LB, from what I gathered from their statements.

Tical21

Reaction score
This season, it is the only way he's really going to see the field on first downs. I still fully expect him to be playing LEO in passing situations. I'm still thinking Mike Morgan is the leader in the SLB clubhouse.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
His weight is down quite a bit does that limit his effectiveness with his hand in the dirt? He flashed so much potential from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

titan3131

Reaction score
THIS IS WRONG. THEY AMMENDED IT ON TWITTER AND HAVE CHANGED THE WEBSITE

A SLB is on the field for 50% of the time TOPS.

A DE is almost 100%.

If Clark was a LB that means his talent is a bust as much as Irvin, Thank god You are all wrong.

Honestly we should Delete this thread.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
titan3131":23u2dc86 said:

A DE is almost 100%.

If Clark was a LB that means his talent is a bust as much as Irvin, Thank god You are all wrong.

You have odd capitalization conventions.

pehawk

Reaction score
While my instant reaction was disappointment over this move I'm still happy Pete is trying to get Clark on the field. A lot ofcoaches would be content relegating Clark to a rotational player because they're thinking is regimented.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Even Irvin would line up with his hand in the dirt in certain situations. A move to LB would not mean Clark's days on the D-line are done.

themunn

Reaction score
titan3131":2vhvupbx said:

A DE is almost 100%.

Most defensive players are on the field around 50% of the time
Offensive players are on the field the other 50%
And special teams make up the other 50%

Meaning some players could theoretically be on the field 150% of the time.

Anyway, in 2015...
Michael Bennett - 808 snaps
Cliff Avril - 778 snaps
Bruce Irvin - 710 snaps

Irvin missed the SF home game, Bennett and Avril started all 16 games.
I make that 50.5 snaps per game for Bennett, 48.6 snaps per game for Avril, 47.3 snaps per game for Irvin. Not really "50% TOPS".

This is a move about getting all of your best players on the field at the same time as much as you can.

titan3131

Reaction score
See the other thread. This is wrong he isnt a linebacker. Stop perpetuating GARBAGE OPINIONS, this all started because of fans who have a miniscule knowledge and understanding of the roster and what they look for in players.

Every knowledgeable poster on this forum and other KEARLY MCGRUFF ect have all said this was not the case and that he is a LEO.

I dont get why its so hard to figure out. Its as if noobs read hawkbloggers mindless drivel and think they are experts.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
titan3131":3833fsj4 said:
See the other thread. This is wrong he isnt a linebacker. Stop perpetuating GARBAGE OPINIONS, this all started because of fans who have a miniscule knowledge and understanding of the roster and what they look for in players.

Every knowledgeable poster on this forum and other KEARLY MCGRUFF ect have all said this was not the case and that he is a LEO.

I dont get why its so hard to figure out. Its as if noobs read hawkbloggers mindless drivel and think they are experts.

how about you hop OFF that entitlement train and come back down to earth... People have a opinions and when you see something like what was posted on the MAIN SEAHAWKS WEBSITE that lends itself to the contrary, then sparking educated arguments is what this site is for? geeeesh, have a fight with the significant other last night?

I don't get the hostility... and frankly this entitlement attitude needs to act like a tree and SCREW OFF..

titan3131

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/722835190163202053[/tweet]

Checkmate

pehawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":2udv98t9 said:
titan3131":2udv98t9 said:

how about you hop OFF that entitlement train and come back down to earth... People have a opinions and when you see something like what posted on the MAIN SEAHAWKS WEBSITE that lends itself to the contrary, then sparking educated arguments is what this site is for? geeeesh, have a fight with the significant other last night?

I don't get the hostility... and frankly this entitlement attitude needs to act like a tree and SCREW OFF..

I mean, there wouldn't be an hostility if you just read the other thread. Titan1313 doesn't have the time, nor should he have to, explain things twice to us. God gave us 2 eyes and 9 fingers for a reason; to sit back and learn from titan1313.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
titan3131":377d91s0 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/722835190163202053[/tweet]

Checkmate

here ya go Titan, here is your club, and your dead horse.... go ahead... remind us again why being right is WAY better then being a pro-active member of society....

#smh