Vegas favors Hawks out of the NFC.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Can we jump in a time machine and get to September please? Can't wait for this season to start and see this team bounce back as champions. :thirishdrinkers:

Although, I prefer when we're underdogs and overlooked. Seems to motivate these guys more.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I agree sort of with the underdog thing. Buuut I also think that we have been good enough for long enough that being overlooked is not a go to source of motivation for these guys. I like the fact that the legion of boom is back. This I hope will bring that swagger back that we seemed to be missing last year. Also I feel our offense will take a step forward as well *front line be damned). As of now there is no one guy that they can over-focus on (besides Russell). I loved ML but IMHO he hindered Russell's overall leadership in the locker room. Plus another year with our core guys together and Tyler Locket and Frank Clark second years. Lots of draft picks. The future looks bright guys. Soak it in.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Largent80":2wwmdbgs said:
Whatever, it's April.

CharlieSheen_winning.gif~c200

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Weren't we a favorite last year too?

How did that impact the "almost missing the playoffs entirely" reality, followed by the "lucky to even get out of the first game"?

I get that Vegas is more often right than wrong, but their blessing isn't foolproof.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
The thread title had me thinking that we were leaving the NFC (i.e. for realignment). This had been mentioned before. Whew.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
We are moving. It's a new conference called the XFC (Xenu Football Conference).

Frank Clark has also moved to LB full time.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's not fulltime. He's gone from 275 to 253. He's just trending to safety and linebacker is a stop along the way.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
austinslater25":1nv995d7 said:
It's not fulltime. He's gone from 275 to 253. He's just trending to safety and linebacker is a stop along the way.

Hey hey now...be careful of what you post...someone may blow a gasket for posting such misinformed things. Make sure you get this approved from the judge of all knowing things related to the Seahawks :)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Good point, need to run it by a couple of guys first obviously.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
As long as Russell Wilson is in his prime, PC and JS are in place, and the core of our defense (Wagner, Sherman, Thomas, Bennett, Avril) is in their "glory" years (and not coming off significant injury)...we will always be in the discussion for NFC favorite.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":z1o14ub0 said:
I agree sort of with the underdog thing. Buuut I also think that we have been good enough for long enough that being overlooked is not a go to source of motivation for these guys. I like the fact that the legion of boom is back. This I hope will bring that swagger back that we seemed to be missing last year. Also I feel our offense will take a step forward as well *front line be damned). As of now there is no one guy that they can over-focus on (besides Russell). I loved ML but IMHO he hindered Russell's overall leadership in the locker room. Plus another year with our core guys together and Tyler Locket and Frank Clark second years. Lots of draft picks. The future looks bright guys. Soak it in.

I agree with you. Reading the article quoting doug, BB is a family member in the locker room. These guys are pumped go have him and clem back. And for the money he's getting paid, I think we have to keep him around. But can you imagine if he has a resurgence and is able to start, we would have serious depth at db. We have good depth, but I don't have to tell anyone on this sight what kind of a beast BB is. I'm willing to put up with some penalties, it sends a message. Man, get some bully back. I love it and hope lime hell it works out. Have him cover the big recievers and stud tight ends, and have guys like lane and shead cover the smaller, faster guys. I may be wishful thinking, but I just hope.

Davidess

Reaction score
austinslater25":6h7se3ni said:

He is not going to be a safety hes too big..

:sarcasm_on:

Uncle Si

Reaction score

morgulon1

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1tvfmnma said:
Largent80":1tvfmnma said:
Whatever, it's April.

CharlieSheen_winning.gif~c200

I don't see where everyone here is absolutely fixated on the offensive line. We win with what we throw out there. It's been this way from the start.

People are going to have a melt down when we trade back in the first or second round.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":xu4yraw8 said:
Year of The Hawk":xu4yraw8 said:

I agree with you. Reading the article quoting doug, BB is a family member in the locker room. These guys are pumped go have him and clem back. And for the money he's getting paid, I think we have to keep him around. But can you imagine if he has a resurgence and is able to start, we would have serious depth at db. We have good depth, but I don't have to tell anyone on this sight what kind of a beast BB is. I'm willing to put up with some penalties, it sends a message. Man, get some bully back. I love it and hope lime hell it works out. Have him cover the big recievers and stud tight ends, and have guys like lane and shead cover the smaller, faster guys. I may be wishful thinking, but I just hope.

No, youre 100 % correct. There is more to this than just getting a "guy" on the team. BB is a big part of what was started and the message Seattle sent to other teams.