Fox Football predraft program

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I put this in the NFL Forum too. Just to let you know too, since we actually do have a draft pick or draft trade planned. LOL

"NFL Championship Chase: The Draft
12:30 PM on FOX9 9.1, 1 hr 2016

A panel of experts analyzes the 2016 NFL Draft's top prospects and breaks down the needs of all 32 teams."

This is on TODAY.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I've noticed most of the mocks have us taking a player on D rather than an offensive lineman. I understand the major tackles will be off the board by then, so this idea makes sense. I just hope that whatever we do get along the O line is something Cable can work with. (Without being a defense convert) lol.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":1egyv79s said:
I've noticed most of the mocks have us taking a player on D rather than an offensive lineman. I understand the major tackles will be off the board by then, so this idea makes sense. I just hope that whatever we do get along the O line is something Cable can work with. (Without being a defense convert) lol.

I agree, it's kind of annoying to watch someone get "IT" after being converted and Coached up, only to go somewhere else to get paid a nice fat deal.
I really don't know that with over 200 players on the Seahawks Draft list this Year, that they don't already have a couple of alternative O-Line players in mind, should the top three or four prospects be gone.
I suspect that what most teams put their focus on, ain't what Cable & Co. covet, but sometimes (as with just about every Draft), there seems to be some "Boom Or Bust" or fringe players that bust their butts to be heralded a sure fire deal, and then act like they've arrived, and don't stay with the 100% effort & motivation that got them to be Drafted in the top rounds in the first place....Carpenter & Sweezy seem to have gotten better, now that they've gotten their Rings and moved on.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I'd just like them to take a lineman or 2 that are at just an average playing level to start with. Of course, so would a bunch of other teams. I realize we can't have an expensive O line with the way our front office likes to structure our team. Which I'm okay with since it worked. But being able to get some kind of instant improvement from last year's line would be a godsend.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1nt8bsd1 said:
I'm on it.
The token hot chic is fairly hot :{)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes she is....