Speculation on trading Kam to the Skins

Basis4day

Reaction score
This is from Hoghaven, a blog website similar to Fieldgulls.

It really isn't reporting anything and is really just a poll for their readers.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm really mad that it shows up in my Yahoo news feed!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't know how you could doubt an article with such immaculate grammar and editorial prowess.

Well Chancellor has reportedly been unhappy with the Seahawks this off-season. There have been reports about him being available via trade for months, but it'd probably be pretty costly.

WELL THATS PRETTY COOL STORY BRU

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkGA":1seu38v6 said:
I'm really made that it shows up in my Yahoo news feed!

IIRC, SBnation (A blog network that Hoghaven and Fieldgulls are connected to) has a partnership or business relationship with Yahoo.

Cartire

Reaction score
This is the first I'm seeing this. Has there been rumors I am unaware of? I mean, unless someone is reading an article with this dated 2015.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cartire":a4coo8wd said:
This is the first I'm seeing this. Has there been rumors I am unaware of? I mean, unless someone is reading an article with this dated 2015.

There were rumors that the Hawks might look to move him, but that kinda comes with the territory of a holdout player.
GMs discuss trades all the time.

Most of the Hawks-Skins rumors are found on Hoghaven. Which again, is a fan blog. It's more discussing the possibility of trades rather than anything concrete. The only real connection made for them to Kam is the fact that he liked Sean Taylor growing up (Show me DBs Kam's age who don't) and that he's from Virginia.

Could Kam be moved? Absolutely. But at this point it's just fans discussing ways to improve their teams and searching for talented players with recent FO issues.

Gametime

Reaction score
They sign Josh Norman and suddenly they want a unicorn for Christmas.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol recycling rumors from a month ago that was recycled from January. Kam's made up with the organization he's not going anywhere.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Basis4day":3efakibm said:
Cartire":3efakibm said:

There were rumors that the Hawks might look to move him, but that kinda comes with the territory of a holdout player.
GMs discuss trades all the time.

Most of the Hawks-Skins rumors are found on Hoghaven. Which again, is a fan blog. It's more discussing the possibility of trades rather than anything concrete. The only real connection made for them to Kam is the fact that he liked Sean Taylor growing up (Show me DBs Kam's age who don't) and that he's from Virginia.

Could Kam be moved? Absolutely. But at this point it's just fans discussing ways to improve their teams and searching for talented players with recent FO issues.

About the best the *article* does is suggest that the Skins inquired about a trade for Kam. Which is entirely possible, though even that there isn't really evidence presented of so much as just asserted that it happened. But a team inquiring about another player and something actually happening are, well, not the same thing at all.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Meh this is all made up bs from terrible websites trying to get clicks. Any moron with a keyboard can write a garbage article and call it a "rumor". Until we hear anything from actual reputable reporters I will laugh at this crap. I thought Kam and John Schneider put this to bed last month?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Kam's all in an the Hawks are as well. A lean Kam at 225 pounds, removed from injuries is gonna be a bad mofo this year.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Would we use Kam to move from #26 to pick #21? I'm sure Washington would throw in a 3rd or 4th as well. I think I'd be on with that if it allowed us to re-up Bennett and Baldwin with the extra money and if the coaches felt McCary could take that spot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm not giving a super star for a maybe ever, just my opinion. Giving someone you know is probably the best at his position and you'll never replace it for someone who probably wouldn't start unless it was an offensive lineman doesn't seem like it'd be worth it. And no I'm not giving a key player from our defense for help on the oline.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Do the 'skins even have the cap space to make this happen? They only had 12m left when they signed Josh Norman.