Beast Mode's Jeep is for sale

falcongoggles

Reaction score
They say this Jeep is new. Thus I wonder if Jeep and Beast Mode inked a contract. Interesting....

8f940bbdab8840ddac70bc75a10ed0fd.jpg

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...0068&mmt=[JEEP[][]]&listingId=421934972&Log=0

jhern87

Reaction score
There must be a few of these because I just saw one the other day at a dealership here in Portland off of 99 (towards Mikwaukie / Gladstone). They had it displayed in front of the dealership.

253hawk

Reaction score
jhern87":221f3ypy said:
There must be a few of these because I just saw one the other day at a dealership here in Portland off of 99 (towards Mikwaukie / Gladstone). They had it displayed in front of the dealership.

24 of them were made with the profits going to his Family 1st Foundation, but I'm sure he probably kept one for himself.

Chukarhawk":221f3ypy said:
you can safely say its never been wheeled!

Just like most of the overbuilt JKs I see driving around...

Rocket

Reaction score
Original sticker on this gem is $35k... that's a 3-1 markup for paint and a lift, bumpers and some lights. No details on the upgrades.

I prefer AEV in Missoula. All their stuff comes as if from factory, they print their own Moroney.
YMMV - I don't work for AEV, FCA nor any dealer.

Rocket

Reaction score
Original sticker on this gem is $35k... that's a 3-1 markup for paint and a lift, bumpers and some lights. No details on the upgrades, nor the interior.

I prefer AEV in Missoula. All their stuff comes as if from factory, they print their own Moroney.

I do like the judicious and tasteful use of green !!! :th2thumbs:

253hawk

Reaction score
Rocket":2l0ochoy said:
Original sticker on this gem is $35k... that's a 3-1 markup for paint and a lift, bumpers and some lights. No details on the upgrades.

I see a 4" Teraflex elite long-arm suspension, Fox shocks w/reservoirs, 37" low-profile tires (insanely expensive as the sidewall size decreases) on 20" beadlocks, Mopar Dana 44 axles likely re-geared, electric diff lockers, Metalcloak fender flares, rock sliders, and tire carrier, a VPR front bumper, a Warn ZEON winch, custom leather seats, a Wild Boar fastback hard top, a Totl Innovations fiberglass heat reduction hood, probably Rigid LEDs, and god only knows what went into the stereo and the engine.

Is it worth 90K? Sure, on paper. But only to collectors with more money than they know what to do with and/or to people who have no clue about offroad rigs but want to buy one anyway. No one who knows anything would pay that much cash for something they could easily build themselves for half the cost with their own performance and style in mind -- but, it was built all-out and no expenses spared for charity. I see people all the time dump tens of thousands into builds, only to put them up for almost zero profit on craigslist because no one wants someone else's project unless it's cheap.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Rocket":24xsm6ru said:
Original sticker on this gem is $35k... that's a 3-1 markup for paint and a lift, bumpers and some lights. No details on the upgrades, nor the interior.

I do like the judicious and tasteful use of green !!! :th2thumbs:
AEV is great. They make great products. Just got an AEV 3.5" lift on mine and couldn't be happier.

Latest posts