Thursday Draft get together in Portland

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If anybody's in the mood Thursday, I and a few other blokes from 'round these parts are going to be meeting up at Tom's Pizza & Sports Bar on N Lombard.

This is just a friendly get together. No pressure, no expectations to put out, nothing like that. We're just going to ridicule the other teams as the pick and then eventually watch in suspense as the Seahawks trade down out of the first round as the inevitable super epic anti-climax of the night.

So, yeah. 5'oclock or so. Or whenever. Tom's Pizza. Let's do it.

Rocket

Reaction score
:th2thumbs: A good time will be had by all !!!! :th2thumbs:

Wait... no putting out? Seriously? :34853_doh:

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Is Thursday only the 1st round again this year? If so, there might not be a single player to even think about Thursday. You might want to move it to Friday.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was actually considering this, but alas...ma nature kicked me in the gonads. I just did some of the work she did to me and now have to finish tomorrow. Then no time to get there before the non activity starts. LOL

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
vin.couve12":msufabdu said:
Is Thursday only the 1st round again this year? If so, there might not be a single player to even think about Thursday. You might want to move it to Friday.

Naw, it's all good. We do it every year and we never pick anybody and we have a blast anyway. But by all means if you want to put something together for Friday go for it. I gotta work but I'm sure there's others who would be into it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
What time does the draft start ? I could probably make this by 6, but I'm im SE Portland and crawling up the 205 takes a minute.

Also, how is the parking there ? I have a somewhat large vehicle and it takes some space.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They have a decent parking lot, shouldn't be an issue. Draft starts at 5 but I'm sure it'll be a solid 4 hour event so feel free to come by whenever you can make it.

Rocket

Reaction score
Hawks46":3c8f1e4e said:
What time does the draft start ? I could probably make this by 6, but I'm im SE Portland and crawling up the 205 takes a minute.

Also, how is the parking there ? I have a somewhat large vehicle and it takes some space.
It's much closer to I-5 than 205, if that helps.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wish I could make it but I'm 3 hours away (in clear traffic) and will be working mandatory OT. :x
Sounds fun, have an adult beverage for me. 8)

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3em3v3pu said:
Wish I could make it but I'm 3 hours away (in clear traffic) and will be working mandatory OT. :x

Zima?

Rocket

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1hfcyood said:
Dude... call in sick. Where is ya priorities.
:thfight7:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Wish I could call in sick, but my cat has me by the nads......dango girl. Goofy question here....do they have wifi???

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2zxlmkpv said:
Wish I could call in sick, but my cat has me by the nads......dango girl. Goofy question here....do they have wifi???

Not sure. You'd think probably? But I don't know. I have wifi. In my pocket.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":2nf87ccm said:
Sports Hernia":2nf87ccm said:
Dude... call in sick. Where is ya priorities.
:thfight7:
Wish I could but I'm the last man standing in the shipping department this week. I HAVE to be there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":20atel8i said:
Sports Hernia":20atel8i said:

Zima?
That will do. 8)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I would love to be there. Have watched games there a couple of times. Alas I work swing shift. If you'd said you were putting out I might have called in sick, but since that's not the case.....

Hawks46

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":24nf8r18 said:
They have a decent parking lot, shouldn't be an issue. Draft starts at 5 but I'm sure it'll be a solid 4 hour event so feel free to come by whenever you can make it.

It better be decent sized. Seriously, I have a 26 ft' van. I'll probably be there around 6:30. Cya guys there. by the way, my wife would flip over your avatar Zeb.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rocket":2gu2kb96 said:
Hawks46":2gu2kb96 said:

It's much closer to I-5 than 205, if that helps.

Actually much less helpful. I stay away from that part of I-5 from 4 to about 7. I'll be coming down Lombard from the 205.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":139c27wo said:
Seahawkfan80":139c27wo said:

Not sure. You'd think probably? But I don't know. I have wifi. In my pocket.

Dak your avatar is epic! Well done.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hawks46":3505seqw said:
Zebulon Dak":3505seqw said:

It better be decent sized. Seriously, I have a 26 ft' van. I'll probably be there around 6:30. Cya guys there. by the way, my wife would flip over your avatar Zeb.

Ok I can't guarantee there's room for a 26' van haha. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that driving a vehicle like that you've learned to be creative with parking though.