Sherman Punks Lyft Passengers

ZagHawk

Reaction score
It's possible I wouldn't. Honestly if I ever get in a cab/lyft/uber the driver is a driver to me. I really don't pay attention and half the time I don't want the meaningless small talk, just drive me to where I need to go, carry my stuff if I need help (earn your tip), keep the windows shut, a/c on, and let me surf the internet on my phone in silence.

dogorama

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2ul72v4e said:
It's possible I wouldn't. Honestly if I ever get in a cab/lyft/uber the driver is a driver to me. I really don't pay attention and half the time I don't want the meaningless small talk, just drive me to where I need to go, carry my stuff if I need help (earn your tip), keep the windows shut, a/c on, and let me surf the internet on my phone in silence.
Because, after all, they're just "drivers" and not worth your invaluable time.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
dogorama":251w09ix said:
ZagHawk":251w09ix said:
Because, after all, they're just "drivers" and not worth your invaluable time.

And that view is bad...why? Seriously, not everyone wants to make small talk nor cares to with someone they'll probably never see again. Your self righteous attitude is funny though, keep it up.

A

Anonymous

Sherman: "I like to watch the fifth and sixth rounds, that's the sweet spot!"

Nice.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that was my thought too. I think it would have been even funnier if it was an unsuspecting NETTER getting in, only to turn immediately and go "HOLY SH*T YOU'RE RICHARD SHERMAN!!"

:D

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Do you guys sit in the front when you get an Uber/Lyft? I've never done that. I get in back and zone out, check my phone.

That part seems staged, like ignore the cameras and get in the front! Hhhmmm. :hmmmm:

But that would have been awesome to talk and meet Sherman!

AgentDib

Reaction score
Sherman's hilarious but maybe too recognizable for this sort of stuff in Seattle. The people who don't recognize him probably don't follow the Hawks and it's not that surprising as a result. Thomas's safety tips were funny because of his lower exposure at the time and the interaction with people in Hawks gear.

BWags would be a really good candidate for this sort of thing.

dogorama

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1f1ec3ha said:
Do you guys sit in the front when you get an Uber/Lyft? I've never done that. I get in back and zone out, check my phone.

That part seems staged, like ignore the cameras and get in the front! Hhhmmm. :hmmmm:

You don't feel a little ridiculous being chauffeured around in a Prius or Ford Focus?

AVL

Reaction score
dogorama":4231671p said:
twisted_steel2":4231671p said:

You don't feel a little ridiculous being chauffeured around in a Prius or Ford Focus?

If they get me from point a to b in a reasonable time/price, I demand doors and a roof!

But I'm invested in the shared eco myself, so obviously bias.

Latest posts