Welcome to the 2016 NFL Draft!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Howdy all! The draft is upon us, and here at Seahawks.NET, that means fun and excitement and chaos. As everybody will likely have opinions on each draft pick, sometimes two and three simultaneous and contradictory opinions, we're going to try to build on the past couple of years and do something a little different here to keep things tidy for your entertainment and informational needs.

The past couple of seasons, we've grabbed a post on each draft pick to sticky here in the main forum to cut down on the number of topics cropping up on the same subject. This year we're going to (hopefully) preempt the fifty simultaneous threads created the instant a young man's name and smiling face is seen holding up a Seahawks jersey on national television by pre-posting the draft pick threads for each day. Once the pick is made, they'll already be there for the ensuing cheering and wailing and gnashing of teeth. And of course, we welcome and request any player information, stats, college highlight clips, etc., in the thread, once we know who it is.

Also as a reminder which I'm sure you already know--the majority of our forums here are rated PG-13. The fewer inappropriate comments and cuss words you throw into the wrong forums, the more we mods can spend our time finding cool and interesting tidbits about our new Seahawks for you, and the less we have to spend chasing down problems and giving time off to Seahawks fans who probably don't want to stay away from the site during this event. We know things can get spun up quickly, which is why we provide the R-rated Smack Shack for your venting and hyperventilating. Use it if you need!

The TL;DR version: we've got you covered with a thread for each drafted player. Feel free to opine in the appropriate thread once we know who it is. And as always, keep it classy, Seattle.

So pull up a seat, grab some snacky-snacks and beverage of your choice, and welcome to the start of great things to come!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And dont forget, there is access to chat thru your IRC channels. I assume some will be there to enjoy the fest.

P.S. Saw a Morelle on facebook that was huge. My hands would not have made it around the base of the head, it was that big. Pic was from Wisconsin I think. But since it was on facebook...probably a photoshop.

A

Anonymous

I think we're gonna pick at 26.

And the pick will be...

More cowbell!

:mrgreen:

chet380

Reaction score
Boys take Zeke -- will Mia take Henry and put that speculation aside re the Hawks?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just wanted to Thank the Mods for putting together the stickies on the top for each of our draft picks. It made everything so easy to get information and data for each draftee. The comments for the most part are somewhat entertaining too.

Go Hawks.