Hard ticket or paperless/ electronic??

summesm

Reaction score
last time I talked to my agent she said more than likely they would not be sending out books of tickets this year but there wasn't a final decision yet this was right before renewal started. anyone hear what they decided?? I told her I liked the hard ticket and I know lot of people like to save them. I know I saved the one with lynch on It from last year.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
wow they better not get rid of the hard tickets unless they plan on doing a better yearly bonus gift type thing while they keep jacking the rates up. I have the stubbs from every home game in the super bowl season framed.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I sure hope not. Hard tickets and seeing what players are on them is something I check out as soon as they arrive. Printed tickets sucky suck suck.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Personally, as a season ticket holder, I still like getting the box of tickets, thumbing thru them, taking pictures and so on. I hope they keep it going with paper. That being said, on game day, I'd just as soon flash my smart phone and get scanned that way.

drrew

Reaction score
They switched the Sounders over this season to electronic/app only and it's a bit of a shit show every match.

Hopefully it's gone poorly enough that the Hawks hold off.

devo2478

Reaction score
The Seahawks are staying with hard tickets per my rep at least for this year. I think at this point its a year to year thing with more and more teams going to paperless. Football is different though with only ten tickets, unlike baseball or basketball or hockey where they have alot more tickets in the books.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hopefully they don't do away with them. it can't be that big of a financial burden considering what we pay.

getting the box every year is the closest thing to a christmas present i get as an adult!

mikeak

Reaction score
The problem with papertickets is that you can go online and re-print them with a new barcode...

That makes the paperticket printed officially by the team and issued WORTHLESS.

That is the key problem here. I can take that Seahawks officially printed ticket and sell it on the streets outside and the person cannot get into the game.

What I personally think they should do is continue to issue the papertickets as keepsake items and mark them clearly as such, issue the real ticket online. NOT like 49ers with a bar code to come in the future but with a proper bar code on the electronic ticket.