One way of looking at our picks

titan3131

Reaction score
I jsut thought of this while thinking about the picks and really soaking in the picks.

Jarran Reed
Nick Vanett

2/5 of our players have been CHAMPIONS. They have been battletested and fought thru the hardest games of their lives and conquered.

We are on a great path back to being the bully, and we are doing it adding guys that fit our lockerroom.

this draft has been a homerun no matter what happens. Even so I expect more icing on the cake tomorrow and then in udfa...

CANT FLIPPING WAIT

sutz

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ctis3t33 said:
I love that they're drafting football players instead of numbers on a scouts note pad.
Yeah, I know the guys around here can get lost in the measurables. Could it be that John & Pete did the same thing and fooled themselves the last few drafts?

I guess we'll see.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1z48uwwm said:
This draft so far is all about big boy, smash mouth football.
Yeah, Pete wasn't joking when he made that comment. This is exactly what this draft has been about.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
sutz":33h9opwd said:
JSeahawks":33h9opwd said:
I love that they're drafting football players instead of numbers on a scouts note pad.
Yeah, I know the guys around here can get lost in the measurables. Could it be that John & Pete did the same thing and fooled themselves the last few drafts?

I guess we'll see.
Yes.

redhawk253

Reaction score
I cant help but think someone else made our 1st 2 3rd round picks.. we had far more pressing needs elsewhere and the drop in talent was huge between there and the 5th.

Im not sure if it is plausible.. but with beasts contract still on the books any posibility we drafted these guys to trade for someone who has a contract we couldnt absorb atm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk