Aren't we a bit thin on the LT position?

Joyodongo

Reaction score
We're starting Gilliam, who's never played LT, and we haven't drafted any "pure" LT. Who's going to compete for the position? Odhiambo? Webb? I think drafting one less RB and one more LT would've been interesting but, as we always say, the know the team much better than we do. It's just one of my concerns after seeing how the draft went...

HawkGA

Reaction score
Offensive linemen are usually pretty fat, so I wouldn't say we are thin at that position at all.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
HawkGA":25on0q2v said:
Offensive linemen are usually pretty fat, so I wouldn't say we are thin at that position at all.

Dog trollface

chet380

Reaction score
Joyodongo":1m5ebyey said:
We're starting Gilliam, who's never played LT, and we haven't drafted any "pure" LT. Who's going to compete for the position? Odhiambo? Webb? I think drafting one less RB and one more LT would've been interesting but, as we always say, the know the team much better than we do. It's just one of my concerns after seeing how the draft went...
Almost all our eggs in the Gilliam basket -- seems like a gamble -- Option B?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Gilliam > Bailey, McQuistan

And was training at LT his first season and season until two weeks into the Pre-Season and has been training at LT this off-season.

The ceiling is low to replace Okung as well in terms of value, just got to improve each game, stay healthy, active, and consistent.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Whatchu talkin' 'bout?? Jefferson, Reed, and Vannett could all have a shot at competing there as well. :stirthepot:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Gilliam and Sowell are competing there and Odhiambo was a LT in college so he might figure in if the other guys surprisingly flop.

McGruff

Reaction score
Overseasfan":2xq2fj4q said:
Gilliam and Sowell are competing there and Odhiambo was a LT in college so he might figure in if the other guys surprisingly flop.

Webb also has a ton of experience at left tackle. He sucked at it, but heh, it's still experience!