Hoping for One Fast Wide Receiver.

RW92

Reaction score
I know we had to address the offensive and defensive line woes we had last year. Have to protect Russell and you must get to the quarterback and off the field on 3rd down.

But out side of Tyler Lockett and possibly Paul Richardson if he is in good health, it is important to get open down the field.

Takes the pressure off of Russell and changes the dynamics on how the opposing defense plays you.

Can anyone offer anyone they see on the roster or the present Draft that can complement Tyler's speed and separation?

What is the status on Richardson's recovery?

A lack of separation at times was something I thought that Kearse and Baldwin struggled with last year.

I'm excited about this year. Right now I plan on going to the Jets games since I live in CT.

Hope to see other 12's there when we go. Go Hawks. I feel good about this year. Hope my man Chris Clemons gives us one last year of greatness.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RW92":2zm5xy8p said:
I know we had to address the offensive and defensive line woes we had last year. Have to protect Russell and you must get to the quarterback and off the field on 3rd down.

But out side of Tyler Lockett and possibly Paul Richardson if he is in good health, it is important to get open down the field.

Takes the pressure off of Russell and changes the dynamics on how the opposing defense plays you.

Can anyone offer anyone they see on the roster or the present Draft that can complement Tyler's speed and separation?

What is the status on Richardson's recovery?

A lack of separation at times was something I thought that Kearse and Baldwin struggled with last year.

I'm excited about this year. Right now I plan on going to the Jets games since I live in CT.

Hope to see other 12's there when we go. Go Hawks. I feel good about this year. Hope my man Chris Clemons gives us one last year of greatness.

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/BEuqLYOL-k7/[/instagram]

Seems to be doing fine now. Had hammy issues when he came back and his knee never felt right.