What you liked in 2015 that you're hoping to see in 2016

Laloosh

Reaction score
Curious to hear about something that you saw from the team in 2015 that you hope to see carry over into 2016. You can only pick ONE thing. If you pick more than one thing, you're a terrible human being.

I am going to go with how to make teams pay when they blitz. Some defenses really teed off on us last year until we found the short passing game.

You?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I hope Russell is still alive, and uninjured--yes, I went there!--at the end of 2016-17 as he was at the end of this year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I want Rawls to continue to do what he did last year before he got hurt. The offense really took off once he got inserted into the lineup.

Reaction score
Liked how we opened up our offense. I look forward to that and building upon some of that success that we had down the stretch. With Rawles and some of the draft picks coming in I think we could be a top offense in 2016 if the line gels and plays above expectations. We put the pedal to the metal and we were moving the ball at ease some times. That is what I look forward to.

Decimation

Reaction score
Definitely going to have to go with Rawls. Dude was on fire when he was in the lineup and I believe if he can play like he did in 2015, this offense will be able to accomplish many great things in 2016. I really hope he comes back from his injury all the way and takes off right where he left off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":j5u9tsc7 said:
I want Rawls to continue to do what he did last year before he got hurt. The offense really took off once he got inserted into the lineup.

This.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I really liked the gifs Laloosh posted and hope those continue. ;)

Ruminator

Reaction score
Absolutely Rawls, all the way. His ypc average was the best we've had in a RB in a while, there were times when he moved the chains nearly all by himself (OK, with blocking help and other formation/route strategies, but essentially all by himself), and if it's sustainable and he stays healthy, good things are coming.

I'm sure he's salivating over the recent OL acquisitions.

Largent80

Reaction score
I liked that we corralled the sack record that we were approaching. The O-Line is going to be completely different this year as is the RB stable, so there is a lot to look forward to in those spots.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jordan Hill and Frank Clark making steps forward.

Rawls.

Short passing game.

Garry Gilliam shows that his progress isn't purely a product of the short passing game.

Lockett returning stuff in epic fashion.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
ivotuk":3aruvy7c said:
Me, on my motorcycle. That's what we were talking about right? More ivotuk?

Oh, you ride that thing? Judging by your avatar I assumed that you go around standing by other people's bikes and taking selfies. :)

IdahoVandalHawk

Reaction score
DWB not sucking. Was glad to see he was not the story going down the stretch last year.

Latest posts