Pat yourselves on the back 10,000 members

chris98251

Reaction score
Just wanted to bring up that we now have just over 10,000 members here officially.

The Owners both previous and current, staff over the years and most importantly all of us that are members and have kept this place relevant, cutting edge, involved in bringing all the topics, news and discussions over our existence in all the formats and hosts we have been part of, thus making us the most complete Seahawks Message board and Forum on the webs. Hell most complete Professional Football Forum on the web.

Pat yourself on the back, were not here without all of you, past present and future !!!!!

That's not to say numbers are everything, quality of our members is huge in this achievement, but it is a milestone I thought worth recognizing.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":394rk00f said:
Never thought I'd see 9,999 other losers without anything better to do... :stirthepot:
I've got this place and my hobby of studying the artwork and brilliance of Canadian paper currency to spend my downtime on.
I call that being a WINNER! 8)

Hawks46

Reaction score
CANHawk":1u7wmpfb said:
Never thought I'd see 9,999 other losers without anything better to do... :stirthepot:

Hell yea. :thirishdrinkers:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":96vjutkg said:
CANHawk":96vjutkg said:
I've got this place and my hobby of studying the artwork and brilliance of Canadian paper currency to spend my downtime on.
I call that being a WINNER! 8)
Our money is made of plastic and is see through. It's hella high tech currency!

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk