Poll: Which Seahawk will have the most TDs in 2016?

Who will have the most TDs in 2016?

• Baldwin

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Lockett

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Kearse

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Willson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graham

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Vannett

• Rawls

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Collins

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Prosise

• Other (see comment)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Laloosh

Reaction score
We don't have a final 53 obviously but who is your early pick for most TDs (rushing or receiving) in 2016?

I'm going with Rawls. I have very high hopes for him and I think Pete wants to run the ball.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Normally I'd say Graham but I'm not sure if he's ready for day 1. So I'll just go with last year's TD leader, Doug Baldwin.

LolaRox

Reaction score
After Baldwin's last year I think teams will be more focused on him and that will open opportunities for Lockett to burn them :D

Also, it appears that Russ and Lockett have been spending time together building chemistry and I think it will payoff on the field.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Leaning towards Lockett, he wasn't utilized heavily early in the season and as pointed out, Baldwin will draw more coverage.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kearly

Reaction score
My guess is that Rawls will lose touches near the goal line. Even if he doesn't, he'll have a hard time keeping up with Doug Baldwin.

titan3131

Reaction score
The running game will start off on fire. But the play action deep ball shots to lockett will be super effective while we drop 50 burgers on everyone!!!!

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
kearly":maaykv8k said:
My guess is that Rawls will lose touches near the goal line. Even if he doesn't, he'll have a hard time keeping up with Doug Baldwin.

Lose touches to who? I don't ask to suggest you're wrong. I'm curious about who we have who could excel in this role considering the other options seem to be Christine Michael and rookies that at first glance seemed more slanted toward areas other than short yardage.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
12thman.garydrake":26yu81by said:
DangRuss Wilson. As he should since he's the qb.

You think Russ is going to rush for or catch more TDs than anyone else?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Laloosh":2xhmjmns said:
12thman.garydrake":2xhmjmns said:
DangRuss Wilson. As he should since he's the qb.

You think Russ is going to rush for or catch more TDs than anyone else?

Very good point. The question is who will 'get' the most TDs. Therefore it is not confined to catching or carrying them. If that's the case, it's most likely RW! :177692:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3roiympj said:
kearly":3roiympj said:

Lose touches to who? I don't ask to suggest you're wrong. I'm curious about who we have who could excel in this role considering the other options seem to be Christine Michael and rookies that at first glance seemed more slanted toward areas other than short yardage.

Collins could be a very effective red zone RB.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I went with Rawls, even though it's more of a 1A. The way we're setting up our OL, it's pointing towards being more run heavy. Even if Rawls ends up splitting touches, he's still shown to be the most explosive in regular season games.

1B would be Baldwin. Teams will have to respect our offensive balance and this will open up Baldwin more. Lockett is faster and more explosive, and if Richardson is out there, teams won't be able to double Baldwin. As dominating and easy as he made it look the last half of last year, I think the chemistry is there with Wilson and Baldwin has improved his craft to the next level. I honestly don't think many guys can cover him one on one.

A

Anonymous

Baldwin, and it won't even be close.

ADB has taken some time to age-into the game. At this point in his career, he's got a Steve Smith kinda vibe about him; a wily veteran that can get open when others can't.

RW will be right there, but this will be Dougie's year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My boy Baldwin. Rawls could be on his heels if not take the lead if he can stay healthy.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We have rebuilt the line to be run heavy, and we still won't be able to punch it in from the 1 yard line.

Lockett will get his on the occasional deep ball. The rookies will have scant playing time.

Kearse will continue to amaze with dropping the easy ones and catching the impossible ones at the most critical junctures of games.

Doug Baldwin will pick up right where he left off. Defenses were already keying in on him in the second half of the season when he and Wilson connected for NFL record number of receptions/TDs/efficiency over a four-week stretch.

Your 2016-17 TD reception/running TD leader, ADB

-bsd

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Voted Doug but hope no'ones counting,just looking at a ring on their finger :thirishdrinkers: