When are Season Tix Made Available to Blue Pride?

Designtime

Reaction score
I know that I will not get any this year my number is too high, but I am curious to see when they are made available and how many there are. Has anyone heard?

nrayorr

Reaction score
Designtime":hllf5y0p said:
I know that I will not get any this year my number is too high, but I am curious to see when they are made available and how many there are. Has anyone heard?

The first thing that happens is that the current season ticket holder (from the most senior down to the rookie season ticket holder) are given the opportunity to renew beginning mid to late March. Then in April those that wanted to participate in ticket relocation process are given the chance to see if there are better seats, again from most senior on down. Once that is complete then in late June or July those on the Blue Pride list will begin to get emails and calls about getting tickets (once again in order of seniority).

Seeing that renewals are currently around 99% that doesn't leave very many tickets to be had. There are 67,000 regular seats in C-link, so if 99% were to renew that would leave just 6,700 seats left to be had. Then you have to consider that some Blue Pride members have a deposit in for 4 seats. Depending on what your number is you could be waiting for a few years like I had to. Just be glad that you aren't on the waiting list to even get on Blue Pride, then you are talking 7-10 years to get yours.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Don't worry too much about it. As soon as we have a bad year, there'll be about 20-30 thousand seats available.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

peppersjap

Reaction score
nrayorr":1gjqyveh said:
Designtime":1gjqyveh said:

The first thing that happens is that the current season ticket holder (from the most senior down to the rookie season ticket holder) are given the opportunity to renew beginning mid to late March. Then in April those that wanted to participate in ticket relocation process are given the chance to see if there are better seats, again from most senior on down. Once that is complete then in late June or July those on the Blue Pride list will begin to get emails and calls about getting tickets (once again in order of seniority).

Seeing that renewals are currently around 99% that doesn't leave very many tickets to be had. There are 67,000 regular seats in C-link, so if 99% were to renew that would leave just 6,700 seats left to be had. Then you have to consider that some Blue Pride members have a deposit in for 4 seats. Depending on what your number is you could be waiting for a few years like I had to. Just be glad that you aren't on the waiting list to even get on Blue Pride, then you are talking 7-10 years to get yours.
It would actually only be about 670 seats and a lot of times what is offered are very expensive options.

Vetamur

Reaction score
And a few thousand they sell as single seat tickets, dont they?

So you are probably looking at a pool of 650 to 660 seats.. say the average Blue Pride member has reserved a little under 3 seats (some people buy 2, some 4).. probably 230 to 250 new people will get to buy this year.

Wow.

OP
OP
D

Designtime

Reaction score
Yikes. I think it would be better for my morale if I just forgot that I was on the list. 3 years in, number still in the 6000's.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Designtime":15fck3cp said:
It would actually only be about 670 seats and a lot of times what is offered are very expensive options.

There are many times people (such as myself) get the opportunity to move down from the nosebleed sections and their old seats become available. So, there are some less expensive tickets to be had. By the time I got the opportunity to buy I jumped on whatever I could get because I wasn't going to make the same mistake I did last time. I had the opportunity to buy years ago, but didn't like the seats and because of that I had to wait much longer. So, if you can... jump on the seats and then you can move down when you can.

Gormanimal

Reaction score
I am right around 2000 on the BP list. I called my rep and he said I will be about 1000 places short of getting tickets. Add the fact they got 1000 seats back from vendors that means the list didn't really move at all.

devo2478

Reaction score
I believe the last number I read, said they were capping season tickets at 61,500 but that doesnt include suites in that number Im guessing. With 111 suites and an avg of 25 seats in each, that makes almost 3000 of that 69k number suite tickets. They added the other 1000 last year for the Toyota deck, so capacity is now over 69,000. So that leaves just about 5000 for holds each game for the league, visiting teams, and then throw in single game tickets.

The biggest crowd ever was 69,055 vs Pitt last season looks like.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I got the call on Thursday the 19th with the offer for Season Tickets. I was in the 900's for Blue Pride, so the line moved at least 900 spots.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":x32vmvot said:
I got the call on Thursday the 19th with the offer for Season Tickets. I was in the 900's for Blue Pride, so the line moved at least 900 spots.

Congrats! Welcome to the show!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to get on Blue Pride...how the hell long is that gonna be? Been waiting since 2012...

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Cyrus12":213nb267 said:
I'm still waiting to get on Blue Pride...how the hell long is that gonna be? Been waiting since 2012...

Can't be. I was able to join Blue Pride in 2013 about 3-4 months before the season started. Are you sure you signed up in 2012? Last year I was at about 7500 in line lol.

nrayorr

Reaction score
It seems that people have received emails about season tickets. Find the subject "What a day" to read that post. Hopefully you will get an email soon depending on what number you have. Keeping fingers crossed for ya!