O-Line rookies

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Amen with that,last year for most normal teams,would have been a nightmare,but look how close we got,despite the problems on D,and Russell still in one piece,IMHO i'm very positive.

kearly

Reaction score
If nothing else the scheme differences between the start of 2016 and the start of 2015 will make our OL look solid against average or worse DLs.

I like that Seattle is now trying to build a line full of bigger players that can still move well. The line of the past few years was a bit on the small side.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Plus, the line was basically DL converts and backup worthy at best starters. At least this year, we don't start with Nowak at center and Britt at LG and Sweezy at RG.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":1eyhimp7 said:
We are going to miss Sweezy. Bank on it. Ifedi STINKS.

Sweezy was a great run blocker but a turnstile in pass pro imo. He'll be missed in the beginning for sure, let's just hope ifedi can get his feet under him sooner than later and help out

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":gifhf715 said:

Incorrect. The ONLY thing Sweezy had was a nasty streak, and he parlayed that into pile on 15 yard penalties, I'm SO glad he's gone.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Ifedi is bigger, longer, and likely just as strong and athletic and possesses quicker feet.

Ifedi is raw with technique flaws but so was Sweezy.

In terms of experience, I put Ifedi heading into year 3 Sweezy. The off-season that Sweezy added about 20 pounds to push his weight in that 315-320 range. Ifedi is already at 325 and is a monster.

If you could find any prospect in this draft that could give you that raw but physically imposing presence to replace Sweezy, it would be a 6'6, 325 pound behemoth with 36 inch arms (Ifedi) and pair that dude with a 6th year, 6'7, 330 pound behemoth with 36 in arms (Webb).

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":1cfq77fg said:

Some here really have a flair for the dramatic, eh?

Ifedi will have a much better rookie season than Sweezy because of having much less of a learning curve. Both have superior work ethics, so that also give Ifedi more of an upside because he is physically superior and is smarter. Bank on it.

Jville

Reaction score
Largent80":1uhbvt3x said:
Plus, the line was basically DL converts and backup worthy at best starters. At least this year, we don't start with Nowak at center and Britt at LG and Sweezy at RG.

Largent80 is so full of himself..JR Sweezy has been rewarded with a $32,500,000 dollar contract ..... representing a lot of value recognition. Drew Nowak has moved on to another team. And, Justin Britt is in the progress of growing his versatility and accumulating reps at yet another position. Wear as Largent80 represents the noise the VMAC community continues to ignore.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":1boypt8f said:
Largent80":1boypt8f said:

Largent80 is so full of himself..JR Sweezy has been rewarded with a $32,500,000 dollar contract ..... representing a lot of value recognition. Drew Nowak has moved on to another team. And, Justin Britt is in the progress of growing his versatility and accumulating reps at yet another position. Wear as Largent80 represents the noise the VMAC community continues to ignore.

Sorry J, had to point it out. iRo would be proud.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Jville":t7dlnd20 said:
Largent80":t7dlnd20 said:

Between Sweezy and Britt they had more OLE's than a Tijuana bullfighter.
Sweezy is G O N ETampa Bay are really desperate and also DUMB and we will be much better for it. Nowak was shown the door, Britt hasn't blocked anyone in 2 years and it's whereas not WEAR AS. What are you a checker at Kohls?

Jville

Reaction score
ivotuk":2886lxs0 said:
Jville":2886lxs0 said:
Largent80":2886lxs0 said:

Sorry J, had to point it out. iRo would be proud.

The word "Wear" just sort of appeared on it's own. I almost changed the spelling during preview only to realize its use was spot on.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Largent80":1kff41s2 said:
Jville":1kff41s2 said:
Largent80":1kff41s2 said:

Sweezy is G O N ETampa Bay are really desperate and also DUMB and we will be much better for it. Nowak was shown the door, Britt hasn't blocked anyone in 2 years and it's whereas not WEAR AS. What are you a checker at Kohls?

I believe I will value the opinions of over half the leagues Gm's and scouts then that of some blow hard that whines about everything on a message board. But please continue Largent80, it gives some of us a good laugh.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I for one wish we could take some pages out of Tampa's book. Trading up in the second round for that kicker was truly a stroke of genius.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":hv38m4pe said:
Largent80":hv38m4pe said:
Jville":hv38m4pe said:
Largent80":hv38m4pe said:

I believe I will value the opinions of over half the leagues Gm's and scouts then that of some blow hard that whines about everything on a message board. But please continue Largent80, it gives some of us a good laugh.

I'm hooking up with 'Ville at Kohls....30% off is cool.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
thebanjodude":3mil3i10 said:
I for one wish we could take some pages out of Tampa's book. Trading up in the second round for that kicker was truly a stroke of genius.

Gold right there. Dirty truth needs to take lessons, except maybe he has a splinter in his ass from the bandwagon seat.

Jville

Reaction score
Largent80":9npfdplz said:

file.php

Just a friendly reminder to all who might happen upon this thread ....... Seahawks.NET is fueled by donations! Unfortunately, Kohls doesn't help support seahawks.net

Jville's latest Amazon.com order is scheduled to arrive this Friday. The following link is an invitation to support seahawks.net >>> [urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95718[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Jville":2v0f422v said:
Largent80":2v0f422v said:

file.php

Just a friendly reminder to all who might happen upon this thread ....... Seahawks.NET is fueled by donations! Unfortunately, Kohls doesn't help support seahawks.net

Jville's latest Amazon.com order is scheduled to arrive this Friday. The following link is an invitation to support seahawks.net >>> [urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95718[/urltargetblank]

So, you take a thread about O-Line....Make it about me and my supposed delusions, THEN make it about you and your Amazon order?