after last season -add more members for Blue Pride tickets?

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Blue Pride ticket waiting list is capped at 12k or is it under?

Other than calling your ticket rep. is there a way to find out?

I have resigned myself to waiting 2-3 more seasons for my number to come up, but was curious to know if there is an easy way to find out my new season wait list number and if they are still at the full 12k capacity?

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Far as I know there is a waiting list to get on the blue pride list, so it should remain at full capacity. You should be able to log in to the Hawks website to check your priority status.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
I got on the waiting list for the Blue-Pride waiting list just to prove a point to all the Stealer, Cowgirl and Whiner fans that thought that people were jumping off the Seahawks bandwagon. Because if what they were saying were true I would have been able to put a deposit on tickets at that moment.

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":31yspzfq said:
Far as I know there is a waiting list to get on the blue pride list, so it should remain at full capacity. You should be able to log in to the Hawks website to check your priority status.

Now that you mention it, I do remember hearing about a waiting list for the waiting list.

I'll log into the 'Hawks webpage to see if I can find out anything on my BP status. Thanks