So like, where does Russell Wilson land in the NFLTop 100?

kearly

Reaction score
I don't really care but my guess is top 10.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Do we know how many Seahawks are on the list this year? Last year someone released the number ahead of time so we knew what to expect.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1d6i40h8 said:
While I believe he should be top 10 ill guess he'll be somewhere between 15 and 20.
My feeling as well.

If he could throw from the pocket he might crack the top ten. :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

After some more thought...

Fun fact:
The Seattle Seahawks are the only NFL team in the history of the league to ever to play in both the AFC and the NFC championship games.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Russell 'Quiet Riot' Wilson.
He's not a blow hard, not arrogant, and while the squeaky wheels get all the grease, he just quietly goes about his business doing all the right things, and improving his game.
He's top 5.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I'm guessing 12 as well but it's so incredibly subjective who knows and we really shouldn't get too worked up either way.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":31lw016b said:
I'm guessing 12 as well but it's so incredibly subjective who knows and we really shouldn't get too worked up either way.

Oh, but we shall. Yes indeed, we shall.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Personaly I'd say top 5 (as one of the top 2 QBs), but my gut says he'll only slightly improve from 22. I think Newton and Brady at the very least will be ranked above him. I'm also note sure if he'll be ranked above Roethlisberger and Palmer or not.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3j3vd8xx said:
The 2016 version of the NFL Top-100 is underway on NFL Network.

Last year, Wilson ended up #22. For 2016, my money says Wilson ends up safely inside the top ten, possibly top-5.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-top100-20 ... ell-Wilson

Discuss.
I figure he's a top 5 quarterback so top 10 seems right. But reality says Cam will be rated higher as a quarterback so top 15 is where he lands.

Sac

Reaction score
All you have to do is watch twitter mention of RW by NFL players to see where he'll rank. Everyone refers to him as a wizard or a magician, or has magic tricks or something along those lines. The players are voting on this, and I think he'll crack the top 10, maybe even the top 5.

Latest posts