This is how Awesome RW is

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
He doesn't have to do this but does. He is overtaking Largent as my favorite Seahawk ever.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We won the lottery with this man in more ways than one, that is for damn sure.

Dammit got something in my eye!

12thbrah

Reaction score
Stuff like this is why he'll always get a pass in my book no matter how much corny marketing or business stuff he gets involved in.

pehawk

Reaction score
Being that I'm not a soccer mom, I do not have facebook. Anyone mind telling me what all the fuss is about? He finally smash Ciara, or something?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Love it, thanks for sharing Largent80. I didn't last much longer than Jiggy.

Jville

Reaction score
Thanks for posting and sharing. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Kinda tugs on the old heartstrings....Taking time out to add just a little feel-good to some kids, that is the mark of a truly great guy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
pehawk":3daa6w0m said:
Being that I'm not a soccer mom, I do not have facebook. Anyone mind telling me what all the fuss is about? He finally smash Ciara, or something?

Video of him at the Children's Hospital.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":la0j0q7w said:
pehawk":la0j0q7w said:

Thank you, Sweetie.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
pehawk":inpfvhuj said:
Hasselbeck":inpfvhuj said:
pehawk":inpfvhuj said:

Thank you, Sweetie.

Thanks for asking PE. Facebook is the devil for me as well.

Jville

Reaction score

Narniaman

Reaction score
As a physician, I would point out that what Russell Wilson does cost him something in psychic stress.

It's not easy to even see a child in that condition, and the natural response is to avoid situations like that as much as possible.

However, the gift he gave to that girl's parents will last forever in their memories.

It appears to me that the little girl is demonstrating "decorticate posturing", which is indicative of very severe brain damage.

More than likely she had no sense at all of her visitor; however, on the slight possibility that she was able to tell he was there, she would have been thrilled beyond belief.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Every kids he's met, it leave them with some good impressions of what good is.

The girl that made him the duct tape wallet and the kid that was into modeling both gave back to others. This is the RW effect, him giving his time leaves an impression on others to give people their time.

This is going to be his 5th year, and he hasn't stopped doing, even with his celebrity status, business and marketing busy schedule, he makes time for it. That's the most awesome part of it all.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":ojdlln6m said:
I'm shedding a lot of tears, and just admire who he is.

https://www.facebook.com/DangerRussWils ... 249776456/
Given I was that child but with no family and just a ward of the State of California until I was 18, maybe you might get why I think he's 100% true human and man.

As a child I was in the hospital for months at time at the drop of hat and finally for 2 years solid until I was 12.

A full body cast and major hip surgery isn't a joke.. At this point I'm good with the fact that I am alive and can walk..somewhat.