Poll - Which Seahawks end up in the NFL Top 100?

Seahawks in the top 100?

• Russell Wilson

Votes: 79 98.8%
  • Doug Baldwin

Votes: 54 67.5%
  • Tyler Lockett

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Jimmy Graham

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Michael Bennett

Votes: 78 97.5%
  • Cliff Avril

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Bobby Wagner

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • Earl Thomas

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • Kam Chancellor

Votes: 27 33.8%

• Total voters

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Wilson, Bennett, Wagner, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor will make it. All the rest won't unfortunately. Baldwin, in particular, will be robbed.

Steve2222

Reaction score
In order of rank

Wilson
Sherman
Bennett
Thomas
Wagner
Baldwin
Lockett

I don't think Kam makes it with holding out the first couple weeks. This list is compiled in November so Baldwin and Lockett could potentionally not make it depending on when in November. If memorize serves me correct Baldwin didn't start getting really hot until the Steelers game which I believe was late November.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not anyone beyond Wilson is my gut reaction. Probably totally off base with that. No matter....I can accept that easily.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I think Wilson, Baldwin, Sherman, Thomas, Bennett and Lockett make it in. Baldwin will be in for sure. I would be shocked if he isn't.

McGruff

Reaction score
I would likewise be shocked if Kam isn't on it. This is voted on by players, and not only do players generally support other players, there is mad props is the NFL for Kam. He's a players player.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3m0nfyh8 said:
Not anyone beyond Wilson is my gut reaction. Probably totally off base with that. No matter....I can accept that easily.

Your gut reaction is very wrong then. The Seahawks had the most players on it in 2015. They'll be well represented again.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Wilson, Bennett, Wagner, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor (gets a lot of love around the league, probably more than here).

Cartire

Reaction score
Wilson - Top 15
Sherman - Top 30
Thomas - Top 40
Baldwin - Top 60
Bennett - Top 70

I dont personally rate them this way, but this is my prediction for the list.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Kam's getting the snub and hopefully it adds a little fuel to the fire.

I went with RW3, Bennett, Sherm, and ET. Baldwin's a wildcard bc of how he blew up last year. Lockett won't make it. It's a player's list and I doubt he has the name recognition yet as a rookie.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Wagner, Bennett and Chancellor are definitely making it. Baldwin deserves it but I'm not sure if he'll get the recognition. Lynch might also make it out of respect for the legend, Peterson still made the list last year for example. Graham also still has an outside chance to make it, the injury diminishes his chances but he was quiet effective while he was playing. Lockett, being an All-Pro returner could make it as well.

So anywhere between 6 and 10 guys I think.

Steve2222

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":36o3y101 said:

lol....umm you're aware we're going into 2016, not 2012? Sherman and ET make the list off name recognition alone.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":344g7r3m said:
Where would Justin Britt be on this list?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Somewhere below Garry Gilliam and above the NFL Equipment Crew.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Last year the Seahawks had 8 and I don't think they will have that many this year. Jimmy doesn't deserve to be on the list. and Beast won't be on it because they said Peyton wasn't on the list because he retired, so I'm assuming the same for ML. The list (according to the host) is supposed to be a projection going into next yr so it makes sense that retired players aren't on it. Although I don't think that is how the players actually vote.

I think make it for sure -

RW - should be top 10
Sherm - will fall back a little
ET
MikeB - will be higher on the list
Kam - don't think he should be on the list this year, but he'll make it on rep
Wagner

Others I think should make it, but probably won't -

Avril, KJ, Baldwin and Lockett.

LolaRox

Reaction score
There are 17 WR on the list so I think at least Baldwin should make the list. I think he is a top 17 WR.