Ifedi - Thanking those who helped him

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Nice article on Ifedi............

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-sea...rmain-ifedi-thanks-those-who-helped-nfl-dream

As is the case for many players in the NFL, Ifedi's story is about the challenges he overcame and the people who helped him make it. It wasn't that Williams did anything out of the norm, but when Ifedi sought advice or needed a hug or had a question, she was there. Before he began the next step of his journey, Ifedi wanted to make sure Williams knew he appreciated it.

"Just had the opportunity to go back and talk to a lot of people that contributed to my success and really helped advance me through college," he said. "Everything wasn’t always smooth sailing through there, but to be able to take that time and have that opportunity to not only be thankful for getting drafted but to thank those people that helped me along the way [was important]."

Img2Fphoto2F20162F05112Fr82365 1296x729 16 9

rjdriver

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, cool story. I didn't know his Dad worked for United Airlines. That's where I work, so I'll be looking for a photo opportunity next time I'm working down in Houston.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Love to hear stories like this. Its nice to have guys that are so easy to root for.