So what do we know about the rookies?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'm a big believer that talent only gets you so far and to make it in the NFL it's worthless without the work ethic, attitude, ability to be humble and hungry and discipline to achieve to your max ability.

How guys like Christine Michael slip through the cracks is a mystery to me. How do you not know before drafting someone like that especially that high, that they were a head case?

Last year when I read up on Tyler Lockett and how hard of a worker and humble he was along with being a film junkie, I felt right away this guy was going to be great working with Wilson.

Ifedi was a team captain as a Junior and O-lineman. He was also recommended very highly by the staff from his school. I feel very good about him having a very successful career in the NFL and hopefully all in Seattle. I've heard great things about Reed and his leadership along with his desire and fire.

So what do all of you guys know about this class coming in? Drafted and undrafted.

I love Prosise's film but what kind of character is he? Same for all our new guys.

If you know about these guys off the field, in practice, in the classroom, in the lockeroom and film room, on and on I would love to know. I'm sure everyone would.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Haven't spent a ton of time but I know Reed gets praise from everyone who has been around him as a relentless worker. I feel really good about Ifedi and Reed in this regard. Still digging into the others.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
In all my behind the scenes personal dealings with them I'd have to declare to a man that they are above reproach.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ozzy

Reaction score
That's good to hear, you settled my nerves a bit.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1nog5fdm said:
I'm a big believer that talent only gets you so far and to make it in the NFL it's worthless without the work ethic, attitude, ability to be humble and hungry and discipline to achieve to your max ability.

How guys like Christine Michael slip through the cracks is a mystery to me. How do you not know before drafting someone like that especially that high, that they were a head case?

Last year when I read up on Tyler Lockett and how hard of a worker and humble he was along with being a film junkie, I felt right away this guy was going to be great working with Wilson.

Ifedi was a team captain as a Junior and O-lineman. He was also recommended very highly by the staff from his school. I feel very good about him having a very successful career in the NFL and hopefully all in Seattle. I've heard great things about Reed and his leadership along with his desire and fire.

So what do all of you guys know about this class coming in? Drafted and undrafted.

I love Prosise's film but what kind of character is he? Same for all our new guys.

If you know about these guys off the field, in practice, in the classroom, in the lockeroom and film room, on and on I would love to know. I'm sure everyone would.
The problem with a scant interviewing, is that you're not always going to get the whole story.
I think the deck was stacked against C-Mike, with having Lynch in front of him, and an inability to even overtake Turbin for the #2 spot.
I tell my grandkids, don't tell me what you think I want to hear, just tell me how your actions tie with your words.