Doug Baldwin picked @ 72 on top 100

kearly

Reaction score
Not a bad start. I think he'll be higher next year.

Tech Worlds":2j33fwaq said:
This is just an appetizer for more to come.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Zing.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Great vid.
ADB is a great success story. I hope we can keep him. The cap could send him away, but my guess is he remains.

12thman.garydrake

Reaction score
Congrats Dougie Fresh!!!! He came in ranked higher then #74Emmanuel Sanders. Doug did kill it last season. Excited to see more. I think Doug will be a life long Seahawk. He came in undrafted and fought his tail off. I think he's earned a eternal spot on this team. Love me some Mr. Clutch.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":sfwekmoq said:
Great vid.
ADB is a great success story. I hope we can keep him. The cap could send him away, but my guess is he remains.

No I dont think so, they have to make a way to keep him. Look at the transformation of RW....thats no coincidence that happened the same time ADB exploded last year..... Every QB needs his Go To Guy, and ADB is RWs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I really like the respect these other players show each other.

The Vikings catch, the guy comes up and says "that's a hell of a catch boy", and Baldwin thanks him.

I wish more football fans could appreciate the game more, no matter who wears the jersey, instead of being so tribal about it.

I also feel 72 is too high for him, but I hope it gives him a bit of a chip again. He plays better pissed off.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
#72 may be on the low side for him, considering what he did in the league last year. There may be "better" consensus picks at WR, and there are always the sexy media picks, but who had better production than him last year? Well deserved spot, Doug! Well deserved!

Jville

Reaction score
The thing is ........ he is still growing and improving his game. Doug hasn't peaked yet. Seems to me his peers are cognizant of that.