Audio: Pete Carroll interview (45 mins)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Great interview w/ Pete:

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll was recently a guest on Dr. Michael Gervais’ “Finding Mastery” podcast, a 45-minute conversation that looked into Carroll’s philosophies, what motivates him, his biggest disappointments and more. You can listen to the whole thing below, and it’s worth your time, but here are some highlights that stood out.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/05/18 ... -%E2%80%9D

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
What a fantastic interview. Paul Allen needs to never ever let this man even think of leaving this team.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
That was a great listen, thanks. I need to listen to Pete more if I start feeling sorry for myself.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Been meaning to listen to this. Thanks for the reminder.

Pete is a really good person. And he's right, it's all about love.

Donn2390

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":2m4zth67 said:
What a fantastic interview. Paul Allen needs to never ever let this man even think of leaving this team.
...and yet the lynch mobs were forming when he was first announced as coach, and for quite a while after. I'm sure no one will remember that today, everyone will say they were always in favor of Pete..
I became a Hawk fan when and because of the Carroll hiring, and I well remember the abuse I suffered from the non-believers until Pete's stomped all over those of little faith...
A truly great coach and an even better human being...