DVR alert: 2013 NFC Championship game on NFLN

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just saw it is on now if anyone wants to catch it .. they're re-airing it at 12AM PT for those who want to DVR it and/or watch.

:th2thumbs:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
You mean you didn't buy that seasons playoff run and superbowl on Blu-ray like the rest of us true fans did?

I seen that game like an infinity of times.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3981qjfo said:
You mean you didn't buy that seasons playoff run and superbowl on Blu-ray like the rest of us true fans did?

I seen that game like an infinity of times.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That's neat. Thanks for your input.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2vtpbi6b said:
Just saw it is on now if anyone wants to catch it .. they're re-airing it at 12AM PT for those who want to DVR it and/or watch.

:th2thumbs:
Thanks!! Got it set to record. Right after that Sound FX is on-Richard Sherman. :thirishdrinkers:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Watched it on DVR last night. That was a great game...

Started out the worst possible way (strip sack on our first play on offense, giving the ball to SF deep in our own territory). But, our defense that year was just awesome. They only gave up a FG.

Crazy to see how far the Niners have fallen in just a few seasons - they had a great defense. So many of their core players during that run they had are long gone.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Watched it for the umpteenth time this morning though it had been awhile. I was struck most by two things....one, how far Kaep has fallen and how much quicker and more physical Kam Chancellor looked. I truly hope Kam returns to being that guy.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Watched it yesterday. Almost felt like a fall Sunday to me. Outside was cool and rainy. That was the first time I have seen that game since it was played. I have the DVD but it remains unopened. I moaned and groaned (just for fun) at the times the plays didn't go our way. I tried to relive the game as best as I could. I still teared up a bit at the TIP. Its now on my DVR. For some reason I didn't record it initially. Something to do with superstions I think.