Two Seahawks land on a "40 most hated NFL players" list.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Beast mode being on the list definitely signals it's a media list. Then again, he's probably be #1 if it was up to the media.

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkGA":1z66ue89 said:
Beast mode being on the list definitely signals it's a media list. Then again, he's probably be #1 if it was up to the media.

It's a list of the personal feeling of post author Bill Bender. It's not a survey.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":2asj83uq said:
HawkGA":2asj83uq said:

It's a list of the personal feeling of post author Bill Bender. It's not a survey.

yeah, he mentions the crotch grabbing and refusal to talk to the media....any wagers on which one offends him most (hint: It's not the crotch grabbing)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Snivelers, Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!!! :thirishdrinkers:

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
That was the stupidest list I've ever wasted my time peeking at.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":2f9dacch said:
That was the stupidest list I've ever wasted my time peeking at.

Agreed.

God I hate list season. It's equaled only by draft grades.

Can empathize with those that hate draft season.

kearly

Reaction score
I'll admit I use people's opinions on certain things to judge their intelligence sometimes. If someone hates Marshawn Lynch, well, I just formed an opinion on that person.

Though to be fair to the author, he doesn't say that he hates Lynch personally, he's just going off of what he perceives as hate for Lynch from the media.

Personally I think the media hate for Lynch is way, way overblown. The hate came (past tense) from a minority of loudmouth douchebags in the media, I don't think they ever represented the majority. If the media hate was real and widespread, you would have seen it come out of the woodwork when Lynch retired. Instead, the media celebrated him as an icon and had nothing but kind words for the man.

kearly

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that the list is too long. Are there really 40 "HATEABLE" players in the NFL? There's something silly about hating people we don't even know. I don't think I could get to forty names without dipping into Mike Salk levels of sports-hate idiocy. The author probably should have just stopped his list at ten.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kearly":2ocigch6 said:
I think part of the problem is that the list is too long. Are there really 40 "HATEABLE" players in the NFL? There's something silly about hating people we don't even know. I don't think I could get to forty names without dipping into Mike Salk levels of sports-hate idiocy. The author probably should have just stopped his list at ten.

The list claims it's the most hated players in history. As Peter King points out, None of the players on the list pre-date 1970.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
who was nuber one? As sonn as I saw it was one of those stupid slideshows that just shows ad's I didn't bother...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez? Stupid list that left 2 cold blooded killers off it.

two dog

Reaction score
"Fame, infamy, they're of the same family", Gemma Malley

Richard has gotta be lovin' this. He is intelligent enough to
be both amused by, and detached from it.

What was the name of that WR he unloaded on again?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well if we have players that far down on the list then were slipping, we should have players higher if they are really doing their job. Would be interested on where our players were at on that list a couple years ago.