What a day....

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
My day was going alright then it took a wonderful turn.....I received an email from the Seahawks.....I have been waiting for that email for five years.....
I am now a Seahawks season ticket holder and am already planning my road trips from Alberta Canada....
So pumped for this season,
Go Hawks

Can't wait for the games and the road trips, for sure going to New Orleans ( in New Orleans) and as many of the home games as possible....I am ready to make so much noise

loud and proud

Have a great day Seahawks fans

Now a cold drink or a few of them are in order

:D :D

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Congrats.

I drive down from Vancouver with my wife for games since 2003. Probably some of the top ten moments of my life have been at that stadium. NFCCG in 2006, 2014, 2015. Beast Quake. The Giants game where we got the game ball.

Come join the 12's and bring your ear plugs and throat lozenges. The last decade's been a hell of a ride and hopefully it won't stop anytime soon.

OP
OP
cdn hawk fan

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I have been going to a few games a year and my most memorable is the "golden catch" game agains Green Bay with three friends who were packers fans. They rode me before the game saying we suck and even putting packer stickers on my truck and when we won, they were such sore losers.
The second game was the San Fran game with the lightning delay and the world record attempt.
I look forward to many games and great moments to take in. It is a long drive from Calgary but only a short flight so I will take in as many as I can.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":3zojhx5j said:
My day was going alright then it took a wonderful turn.....I received an email from the Seahawks.....I have been waiting for that email for five years.....
I am now a Seahawks season ticket holder and am already planning my road trips from Alberta Canada....
Go Hawks

Can't wait for the games and the road trips, for sure going to New Orleans ( in New Orleans) and as many of the home games as possible....I am ready to make so much noise

loud and proud

Congrats! :th2thumbs:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Oh, hush! Err, I mean congrats!

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

kobebryant

Reaction score
That's a long trek - kudos on the dedication. Prayers for Alberta too.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
We kept our seats all those crappy years so that one day we'd be the envy of all wait-listed fans.

Totally worth it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1k1as3q2 said:
We kept our seats all those crappy years so that one day we'd be the envy of all wait-listed fans.

Totally worth it.

Yep, 2008-2011 are all worth it now. Although cheering for Billy McMullin, and Keary Colbert was pretty special ;)

nrayorr

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":2fjaxlux said:
Go Hawks

loud and proud

First of all, congratulations on getting season tickets. When I got mine last season it seemed to push my being a fan to a whole new level.

I'm curious as to what seats you have? Let us know!!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I think I'm at 11 years but huge respect for you coming from as far away as you do! I only drive 30 miles and let the state ferry system do the rest.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You have season tickets but arent going to all the games? Congrats and all that but it's the people who dont go who cause all the issues.

Latest posts