How Many More Super Bowl Championships...

How many more Seahawks Super Bowl Championships do you expect to see in your lifetime?

• None. I'm a natural born cynic.

Votes: 13 8.2%

Votes: 18 11.4%

Votes: 66 41.8%

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • 4 or more. Take that natural born cynic.

Votes: 37 23.4%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How many more Seahawks Super Bowl Championships do you expect to see in your lifetime?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm 20 and am, for the purposes of this poll, assuming I live to expectancy. That'd be about 52 more years.

I think the organization has a good framework and can go 4/52.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I just assume that Russell will fulfill his prophecy and win at least 2 more in his career. I just think if the core leadership stays intact in Allen, Schneider and Carroll, we should be very Patriot-esque and be one of the top 5-10 teams for the foreseeable future.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
3 more apperances and 2 wins in the next 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

drdiags

Reaction score
I figure optimistically, if nothing cuts my life short other than old age, I should have about 20 more before it is dirt nap time. I voted "none" because I am a cynic.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Russ will play into his late 30's, so 5 more atleast.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I look at what Tom Brady and Bilichick are doing in NE. I don't see why we can't transition to follow their Superbowl wins in the fashion of Pete.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
12. Captain Obvious is obvious. Seriously with Russell we are in the big boy club and should be in the mix until he retires. So I take the man at his word. 4 more wins and 6 appearances in the next 10-15 years.

And until Brady is confirmed dead I expect New England will be our opponent every last time of those six. Brady is a Cylon for those not in the know. It's basically Cylon vs. Terminator T-1000. I seriously have no idea who's better at this point.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":2y7w2tia said:
I figure optimistically, if nothing cuts my life short other than old age, I should have about 20 more before it is dirt nap time. I voted "none" because I am a cynic.
I've always been curious why you are so cynical gIven your profession. Even though you guys drive me crazy in my job given how lazy and stupid you seem to be concerning Medicare paperwork. 8)

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I'm only 19 so it's difficult to predict when I'll die butI expect 2 more superbowls in the next 10 years. If there ever is a chance this franchise can be a powerhouse it is right now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said in his rookie year RW would get us 3 before he retired. Would've amended that to 4 had we won XLIX as it was only his third year. So I'll say he gets 2 more.

I'm likely to live 20 more so it is possible we get one other title if the right QB comes along after Russ, but I'll stick with 2 and hope for more.

drdiags

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2an83xw9 said:
drdiags":2an83xw9 said:
I've always been curious why you are so cynical gIven your profession. Even though you guys drive me crazy in my job given how lazy and stupid you seem to be concerning Medicare paperwork. 8)

Ha ha. Remember my username was a play on Dan Akryod's "Doctor Detroit". Not a real Dr, just stayed at a Holiday Inn. :thirishdrinkers:

S/W Developer, though I am sure we could screw up some application you might use on your computer.