'Best of Sound FX': Marshawn Lynch. A Must Watch...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":227vq16i said:
Prepare for goosebumps! From Seahawks.com. What a frickin' baddass...

Suddenly I'm really starting to mourn the retirement of "Beast Mode"... :(

If somebody knows how to embed it, have at it. I only know how to do YouTube vids.

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/06/0 ... hawn-lynch
Awesome, thanks.
I forgot about the run in Houston from deep in the endzone. One of the most underrated runs.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":vz29af4t said:
I forgot about the run in Houston from deep in the endzone. One of the most underrated runs.

Yeah, me too! It could be argued as possibly his greatest run. Just awesome. If it had resulted in a TD, it surely would have been IMO. But then again, that run down in Arizona... Wow! The steamroller effect was awesome in that one! 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
The guy unifies a team, defense loves him, his offense loves him, this was great to show what he brings on game day and not to mention what he most likely brings to practice. Unique and one of a kind player.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Oh man, so much good stuff in there. Such a blessing to have had him on this team for so long.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Pretty good vid but...
They left out -
SB 48 media day interview with Sanders when he actually said "I'm just 'bout that action, Boss".
Real Rob "Ima get mine more 'n I get got dough".

They also spent a lot of time on that one game against Cinci when he was with Buffalo.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Super Bowl 49 was there for the taking, the last play should have been Marshawn Lynch's carry for the win.

Laloosh

Reaction score
scutterhawk":9fv790ce said:
Super Bowl 49 was there for the taking, the last play should have been Marshawn Lynch's carry for the win.

I've gone back and forth on this one so many times. I finally just came to the conclusion that Shawn should have been running the slant.

blue 22

Reaction score
Even the refs were bewildered by bevells play call. lol

jlwaters1

Reaction score
blue 22":38gbzx75 said:
Even the refs were bewildered by bevells play call. lol

Of course they have to put that crap in the video.

timmat

Reaction score
His runs electrified his teammates - offense and defense. He was a rare talent, and I'll miss watching him. His physical running style set the tone when he arrived. How often do you see an offensive player set the tone of a top tier physical defense? That's just what Beast instilled in these guys.